Halo ODST > Theorizers

SGP: Theory - Squidhenge and the 7th Column

(1/5) > >>

ColdGlider:
All you would need to make the 7th Column logo out of a Squidhenge is a 7th column.  One item that springs to mind is a piece of the broken Space Tether.  The POGG actually plots these fallen items on its maps.  I suspected there was a reason they would track them.  This is my best guess as to why.

Kenji:
I really need to get ahold of that book... I love looking through manuals.

JSM26:
I like this theory, though, I have to ask how exactly these pieces of the space tether would be moved (or indeed, set up at all) in the center of Squidhenge. If you have a plan about how to do this, let me know, I can try it out later.

ColdGlider:
I don't know about the big pieces yet, but you can push around a small piece found in D05 (near the actual Tayari Plaza) using the mongoose from the D05 Supply Cache.  It's somewhat of a pain, though because you can push it from one side and use it as a ramp from another.  Theoretically, we could get this into D06.

The POGG went to the trouble to note five "tether wreckage" landmarks in its maps:

D03: 2 sites (pp. 77,86,123)
D04: 1 site (pp. 70,77,124)
D06: 2 sites (pg. 125)

The small piece I mentioned above isn't listed and there are probably many more small pieces.  I haven't visited all the POGG sites but I expect they are all the larger (if not burning) pieces.

As I was pushing around the piece with the Mongoose, I couldn't help but feel like these guys.  This video really cracked me up when it was originally posted to the Big Forum by Bungie member jinxst here.  (I began laughing around the 6:00 minute mark.)  Such dedication!  It just seemed an occult ritual was being performed as if the players were in a horror b-movie.  But who knows???

Of course many will say my video was even sillier.  Ah, well.

EnigmaBiz:
Ok, so i when to Squidhenge beat down a marine(already dead) till I got him in the center of the henge, along with 2 elites, then i notices that inside the room with the marines was podium or something, so I brought it to the henge and put it upright in the center, thinking it looked like a perfect center piece.

Odd findings: if you noticed the engineers have a path they follow, they tend to keep away from the center of the henge, there is 3 motion activating lights when the engineers are near them they activate. Once I added the podium to the center they started to rally over the henge and making more sounds then before(note I didn't have a brute shot). I think I am on to something....

I feel like a dead brute is the missing piece getting the body to the henge will be most difficult.

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=97583539

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=97583579

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version