Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: The Cartographers

SGP: Request - Map of Super Y-Glyphs

(1/4) > >>

ColdGlider:
I know the Carts have been very busy on awesome super mega maps... but would it be a quick and easy turnaround on a map of just the few Super Y-Glyphs?  After my previous post, I'd like people to be able to take a holistic view of their placement in the game.

thebraino:
oh boy...lol.

ColdGlider:
lol... I guess that's a "no"?

thebraino:
Not at all! It's just adding to the list, lol.
We'l get to it eventually ; )

ColdGlider:
Ahh, ok.  :)

I've been trying to get my test plans completed and keep getting sidetracked as I notice (and document) other things.  Last night, for instance, I found myself making a map of District 05 and noting the placement of JSM26's "Eclipse" signs.  And...oooh!... then I come up with a new Glyph theory.  And hey!  Someone posted something I need to respond to!

So I need to get focused... and I totally understand how this stuff piles up.  Things seem kind of quiet here right now, but I have a feeling we're going to experience a flood of content- especially images- soon.  We just have to heed the advice of Kenji the Wise:

--- Quote ---1: We could OVER occupy ourselves and catalog EVERYTHING and that way even if we aren't finding new information, we will keep ourselves busy and have one amazing database. Usually we would probably get sick of this, so here is number two...

2: Pace yourselves
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version