Halo Reach > Forge

SGP community map

(1/4) > >>

EnigmaBiz:
If anyone is interested I have started a NEW map. I wanted to do a SGP community map that we all could claim as our own.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=6588091&player=ENIGMABIZ2

Take a look. Fix, add, delete and reply.

As the map evolves please keep this updated.

All that contribute will be credited.

When you make a change PLEASE say what the change was...

Keep this in mind:

Contest Categories and Judging

Sponsor or its designees will review all eligible entries and select the winners of each category based on the equally-weighted criteria identified below. Sponsor will not provide feedback, support or response to any Entrants regarding their submission.

Eligible map submissions will be judged based on:

* Game-type Support
          o Does the map function for the game-type(s) as necessary? Are all required objects and systems in place to successfully play a game?
    * Fun-Factor
          o Is the map fun to play on? Is the spaces fun to navigate through? Do the weapons, spawn and layout promote a positive game experience? Is the map balanced and fair for the given game-type?
    * Performance
          o Does the map suffer from any negative visual or performance issues?
    * Originality / Creativity

Because the Promotion is a contest of skill, winning is dependent on the quality of submissions received.

Finality of Decisions.
All decisions of the Sponsor, including as to judging, are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion.

nightcrafter27:
I'll get on it (when I have time).

One thing I recomend, is to keep the old versions, incase someone screws stuff up. Big Time.

EnigmaBiz:
I will do that.

Imppa:
If we do this, I think we should decide in which category should it be in:

--- Quote ---    *  INVASION (“INV” )– A custom map that is built specifically for the Spartan vs. Elite “Invasion” game-types. The map must be optimized for 12 players (6 vs. 6) and support both “Invasion Slayer” and a 3-tiered “Invasion (Objective)” variants.
    * RACE (“RACE”) – A map that is designed to support Race and/or Rocket Race game-types. The map must be designed to work with 8 to 12 total players.
    * INFECTION (“INFECT”) – Map specially designed to support Infection and Safe Havens game-types for 8 to 16 players.
    * BIG TEAM BATTLE (“BTB”) – A larger map designed to support 16 players. Must support Slayer/Team Slayer at a minimum.
    * TEAM SLAYER (“TS”) - A map that’s expertly designed for 4 vs. 4 Team Slayer competitive play.
    * SYMMETRICAL ARENA (“SYMM”) – A symmetrical arena designed primarily for Slayer and Team Slayer for up to 8 players (4 vs. 4 / 8-player FFA).
    * CAPTURE THE FLAG (“CTF”) – Designed to support 1-Flag or 2-Flag games, symmetrical or a-symmetrical layout.  4 vs. 4.

--- End quote ---

Poll, perhaps? I propose Team Slayer Map.

nightcrafter27:
Poll! A poll!

I vote Team Slayer, with support for CTF, Assult, and Territories. Juggernaugt is easy to run on nearly any map

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version