Halo Reach > Forge

SGP community map

<< < (2/4) > >>

Imppa:

--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on October 15, 2010, 19:19:44 ---Poll! A poll!

I vote Team Slayer, with support for CTF, Assult, and Territories. Juggernaugt is easy to run on nearly any map

--- End quote ---
I would love to do something like that, too, but I feel that IF we want to take the contest with this map, we should choose 1 area to focus on.

EnigmaBiz:
Look at the map I have started. It will pretty much cover all of these. If everyone hates it we can start from the bottom don't have much time. November 28th is the cut off.

nightcrafter27:
I'll try to work on this and Corral, see what I can whip up

EnigmaBiz:
I have updated the map. If someone could look at it and make it playable, that would be awesome..

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=6588091&player=ENIGMABIZ2

Imppa:
Oh, yeah, I already forgot about this...:P

I looked into your first version earlier. I must say: at first, I was so totally impressed. The map looked so cool and nice, with the tower and the lifts and the bases and all..I felt like I couldn't have been able to do something like that...(I SHOULD try though. :))
But when I looked into it, I did find stuff to improve: For example, I think that while small asymmetrics are cool, we should try to keep it symmetric this time, I think. :B The map was also a bit too small in my opinion, and you really couldn't find a good path for yourself, because there weren't much space to look around...I also found the lack of earth disturbing (lol). I think that if we want to do it near the ocean (with the rock pylons and all, wich were pretty cool ;)), we should add some level into it, so that you could walk at one point in the sea level.
Most importantly though: more space plz. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version