Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Arkive

SGP: Feature - Image Gallery

(1/8) > >>

ColdGlider:
It's taken up most of my ODST efforts today and is still incomplete, but we have an Image Gallery!

You can visit the gallery directly here and there is also a link from the SubLife our site's side banner.

Currrently the gallery is hosting an album of district banners.  I am still working on populating this, but take a look at what is there, especially for Districts 00, 01, and 08.  Each of these contains some manner of banner anomaly.

In many cases I have provided maps to the banner locations if you would like to scout them out yourself.  I have many more vidcapped and in the queue to be published, so keep you eyes on that gallery if you're looking to explore the banner lead.

Obviously the gallery needs an index of glyphs... which will be the next album.

As always, comments and suggestions are welcome!

mob legndkiller:
If you look at the banners in district 0-3 (with the exception of district 2 missing) they have the same symbol cut out of them. District 4-6 is the same thing with the district 7 missing. So i would think districts 8-10 would have the same symbols cut out of them, but not district 10 it is a circle. Kind of like the Superintendent symbol? I guess i really don't know tho, I'm just thinking. Maybe to hard. 

Kenji:
If you need help gathering pictures lemme know...

ColdGlider:
Actually, yes!  First, a photo of you with the SuperTri and/or SuperDi!  :P

Do you have the ability to take screen caps from your Xbox video output or just though the theater?

Kenji:
Uh, I use theater and upload it to bungie.net
from there you can take the image and post it here...
just let everyone know who took the pic... *shifty eyes*

upload only takes a bit... I'm gonna get excersize running from my comp to my 360 aren't I.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version