Halo ODST > Theorizers

No Stone Unturned

<< < (2/2)

nightcrafter27:
Huh, I just realised that New Alexandria is like a mega Kikowani. Any thoughts?

Imppa:

--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on February 14, 2011, 16:29:11 ---Huh, I just realised that New Alexandria is like a mega Kikowani. Any thoughts?

--- End quote ---
New Alexandria is more like New Mombasa 2.0.
And, well, you know that The Dancing Marty and the Siege of Madrigal are on Kikowani Station? Also, New Alexandria has been said (by Bungie) to probably contain more Easter Eggs than the rest of the game. Can't give you a link though. :P

nightcrafter27:

--- Quote from: Imppa on February 14, 2011, 18:17:53 ---
--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on February 14, 2011, 16:29:11 ---Huh, I just realised that New Alexandria is like a mega Kikowani. Any thoughts?

--- End quote ---
And, well, you know that The Dancing Marty and the Siege of Madrigal are on Kikowani Station? Also, New Alexandria has been said (by Bungie) to probably contain more Easter Eggs than the rest of the game. Can't give you a link though. :P

--- End quote ---

I was talking about the whole flying between the buildings :)

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: nightcrafter27 on February 15, 2011, 02:52:09 ---
--- Quote from: Imppa on February 14, 2011, 18:17:53 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I was talking about the whole flying between the buildings :)

--- End quote ---
*cough cough*Crimson Skies*cough cough*

Must... contain.... info....

If Bungie made a Mombasa 3.0, without any impostering, It would be the greatest thing ever.

Oh wait, 360's graphics card sucks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version