Halo ODST > Report In!

We zombified a cop!

(1/9) > >>

nightcrafter27:
SCAT AND I JUST ZOMBIFIED A COP!!!!!

More info to come soon!

-Scat-
Could'a had more info than that Night... xD

On Mombasa Streets, we resurrected an Elite at the Tri Glyph, nothing happened.

We then moved to the Kinzingo Boulevard flashback, the gauss cannon. To get to the cannon, you need to go through a door an into the building, and up the stairs. We saw grunts on the first floor, so we tried to resurrect them. I don't think it worked but Night says he saw one fall. I will look at this.

We then moved on and saw a lone cop (dead, of course). We betrayed for grenades, then stepped back. We threw the grenades. We run forward after the explosions die down. THE COP IS STANDING UP! I melee it after a few seconds and it faces the other way, like elites usually do.

It stood up as long as elites usually do. We zombified a cop.

Out of excitement we tea bagged and shot the roof and did 1080s. After our miniature party, we moved up the stairs and found TWO dead cops next to eachother. "Hell yes!" we think.
We plant the grenades and throw our own.

They both stand up. We have zombified cops.

Another anomaly: When we were moving elites to the tri glyph, I hit one, and it instantly stood up. Night did not see this though. This proves that it is either damage, or a sweet spot that zombifies these beings.

Getting pics now.c

Scatcycle:
Could'a had more info than that Night... xD

On Mombasa Streets, we resurrected an Elite at the Tri Glyph, nothing happened.

We then moved to the Kinzingo Boulevard flashback, the gauss cannon. To get to the cannon, you need to go through a door an into the building, and up the stairs. We saw grunts on the first floor, so we tried to resurrect them. I don't think it worked but Night says he saw one fall. I will look at this.

We then moved on and saw a lone cop (dead, of course). We betrayed for grenades, then stepped back. We threw the grenades. We run forward after the explosions die down. THE COP IS STANDING UP! I melee it after a few seconds and it faces the other way, like elites usually do.

It stood up as long as elites usually do. We zombified a cop.

Out of excitement we tea bagged and shot the roof and did 1080s. After our miniature party, we moved up the stairs and found TWO dead cops next to eachother. "Hell yes!" we think.
We plant the grenades and throw our own.

They both stand up. We have zombified cops.

Another anomaly: When we were moving elites to the tri glyph, I hit one, and it instantly stood up. Night did not see this though. This proves that it is either damage, or a sweet spot that zombifies these beings.

Getting pics now.

Scatcycle:
Got the pictures! You can see them here, but I will also attach them.

As you can see, if you shoot him, red blood comes out.

More info: The grunt did not actually stand up, but I think it went through the zombifying process. After 5-6 seconds, it spazzed. This may have also happened to the brute we tried to zombifie.

These were all done on legendary.

Phantasm 08:
The spazzing is normal.  You can see people's bodies do the same thing in multiplayer.  I think it might be lag or something, but I've seen bodies bounce in Halo 3 & ODST campaign, and multiplayer and firefight (respectively).  It's not a new phenomenon.

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Phantasm 08 on February 14, 2011, 02:43:28 ---The spazzing is normal.  You can see people's bodies do the same thing in multiplayer.  I think it might be lag or something, but I've seen bodies bounce in Halo 3 & ODST campaign, and multiplayer and firefight (respectively).  It's not a new phenomenon.

--- End quote ---
I've seen this. But this was different. And after 5-6 seconds?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version