Author Topic: Exodus: Points for marine kills and destroyed invincible falcon  (Read 956 times)

Vandal

• View Profile
[OG] I have been messing around with the falcons on Exodus at the landing pad and what was a normal game went weird when I killed the falcon when I was attempting to get it under the landing pad like the other one

It got even weirder when I shot the Falcon after reverting to quicken the process of getting it under, only to get random points

And when I attempted it again I got a lower amount of points

After that I just went to killing the marines then pushing the Falcons under the landing pad for no reason and when I pimp slapped a marine in the face with my gravity hammer I get more points

Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

When Russian troops got into Berlin in WWII whenever the street they were going down was barricaded, it took them 2 hours and 15 minutes to get through, 2 hours laughing hysterically and 15 minutes tearing the barricade down.

Pulse Cloud

• SGP Moderator
  • The pickle-shooting Cannon.
    • View Profile
Re: Exodus: Points for marine kills and destroyed invincible falcon
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 13:45:28 »
You get positive points but the Total is negative?
How did you even destroy the falcons?
I am tree.

Vandal

• View Profile
Re: Exodus: Points for marine kills and destroyed invincible falcon
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 14:30:50 »
You get positive points but the Total is negative?
How did you even destroy the falcons?

I did not even notice the negative total until Scat pointed it out. And I have no clue how the falcon blew up as all I was doing was trying to push it under the landing pad for no real reason and it blew up in my face.

So much for "Invincible Falcons".
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

When Russian troops got into Berlin in WWII whenever the street they were going down was barricaded, it took them 2 hours and 15 minutes to get through, 2 hours laughing hysterically and 15 minutes tearing the barricade down.