Halo ODST > Report In!

The vents of Data Hive

(1/2) > >>

Scatcycle:
One time me Night and Twizted were out and about playing ODST on Data Hive, when we found this hole in the ceiling. We jumped up into it, and found vents. These vents went on for a very long time, but only ever lead to a wall.

We found the mother vent. We went inside, we walked for a huge amount of time. It just kept going up. It was a dead end.

Why would Bungie include these super long vents?

Anyone have any thoughts?

Phantasm 08:
Are they where some of the buggers come from? 

Or maybe Bungie originally had planned for us to crawl through the vents to get in, and land down there, but decided against it.

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Phantasm 08 on February 22, 2011, 21:29:41 ---Are they where some of the buggers come from? 

Or maybe Bungie originally had planned for us to crawl through the vents to get in, and land down there, but decided against it.

--- End quote ---
No, it's not where they come from.

I don't know, they don't seem to lead anywhere? (or do they)

Imppa:

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on February 22, 2011, 21:31:51 ---
--- Quote from: Phantasm 08 on February 22, 2011, 21:29:41 ---Are they where some of the buggers come from? 

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
It might have been deleted or never been made. Deleted material, see.

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Imppa on February 22, 2011, 21:34:02 ---
--- Quote from: Scatcycle on February 22, 2011, 21:31:51 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
It might have been deleted or never been made. Deleted material, see.

--- End quote ---
But they all seem to follow above the main path. And why wouldn't they remove it?

Also, I think there are even lights at the end.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version