Author Topic: Reaching new areas  (Read 2010 times)

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
Reaching new areas
« on: May 12, 2011, 16:13:45 »
While playing Nightfall I noticed a closed gate in the base just before meeting the Guda (forgot how to spell it). So I spent about 30mins or so gathering up all of the forklifts, I think there is 3 or four and piled them into the corner (as seen on attach map). Each FL push the next FL a little bit higher, to the point where I was able to Jump over the Gate. Unfortunately nothing was found but it game me an idea.

While you guys are playing see if you notice inaccessible areas or heights not normally reach by normal means. Vehicles and weapons are key for single player use but playing 4 player co-op is the ultimate ladder.

Feel free to see if you can jump the gate, you may even be able to REACH a new spot if you are playing co-op.

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Reaching new areas
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 17:00:19 »
I really love those drawings. :)
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

Vandal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 17:22:49 »
Got over there before, it is quite easy to do when you use the Concussion Rifle on the rock close to the building next to the gate, I've also gotten onto the highest floor of the big canister in the middle(that floor with the elite)
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

When Russian troops got into Berlin in WWII whenever the street they were going down was barricaded, it took them 2 hours and 15 minutes to get through, 2 hours laughing hysterically and 15 minutes tearing the barricade down.

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 17:24:51 »
I really love those drawings. :)

The map is probably off (did it from memory.

The quick references of movable objects were also quickly drawn. That why there isn't that much detail.

Glad you like em!