Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Black Ops

SGP: Request [DONE] - Crossing the Broken Bridge to ONI Facility

<< < (6/6)

ColdGlider:
This has been added to the Summary of Findings.  Once again:  well done!

VsH Tepec Fett:

--- Quote ---When the ONI building is loaded, we see that there's in the middle of the textures a big "black" thing we cannot go in ... But if the player who is in this zone, before the other makes the loading sequence happen, go with his map where the black cube is supposed to be we could go in, and see what could be hidden (maybe nothing but death) !

--- End quote ---

I've tested my theory about going into this "black cube" ; i first went to its speculated position before making the area load, and then make it load and ... We're not in, but above it ... So, i don't know if it's possible to explore what's in this cube.

Tepec

odst glitcher:

--- Quote from: VsH Tepec Fett on February 04, 2010, 11:56:24 ---
--- Quote ---When the ONI building is loaded, we see that there's in the middle of the textures a big "black" thing we cannot go in ... But if the player who is in this zone, before the other makes the loading sequence happen, go with his map where the black cube is supposed to be we could go in, and see what could be hidden (maybe nothing but death) !

--- End quote ---

I've tested my theory about going into this "black cube" ; i first went to its speculated position before making the area load, and then make it load and ... We're not in, but above it ... So, i don't know if it's possible to explore what's in this cube.

Tepec

--- End quote ---

how about  you try to get in there with a technique i discovered if you walk up to it and then do theater go into the rookies head and you can push through

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version