Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Black Ops

SGP: Request [DONE] - Crossing the Broken Bridge to ONI Facility

<< < (2/6) > >>

Apollo Doom:
<<ATTENTION SWIMMERS:
Pool closed for cleaning. 
Walk don't run.
Please visit Kikowani Station for your bathing needs.
Always bring a buddy.>>

odst glitcher:

--- Quote from: ColdGlider on October 13, 2009, 20:47:40 ---I bumped the "bridge" section of District 10 this morning.  While I was standing there ruminating over the possibilities of getting across the broken bridge, I noticed that all you would have to do is crawl on top of the encircling wall which happens to connect to the normal play area.

Some preliminary testing of my own revealed an invisible ceiling that is low enough to be problematic, but I have heard that certain glitchers can break these barriers!  (*cough* Tepec *cough*)

I humbly request Black Ops to pool their skills and brains to attempt access to this building!  Can it be done?

For what its worth, bumping the district removes a small section of street just past the detonator clue item.  There was also an open room in the center with two medkits in it... I can't recall if that was open before or not.  Can't check right now as I am vidcapping Data Hive in theater mode.  :(

--- End quote ---

can you show me how to bump that area please

Scatcycle:
i figured out something. if u through a sticky in the air and then throw a frag down and get in your mongoose they blow up at same time and (cowbell skull on) you fly into water and dont die, theirs no barrier for a while but you cant see anything.

ColdGlider:

--- Quote from: odst glitcher on November 21, 2009, 16:57:18 ---can you show me how to bump that area please

--- End quote ---

Overview of directions were PMed to you before I got to this post.  Go into the ONI area, backtrack to District 10, and use either of the preload boundaries near two sets of District Doors to the adjacent districts to get your "bump", then return to the ONI area.

odst glitcher:

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on November 21, 2009, 17:00:03 ---i figured out something. if u through a sticky in the air and then throw a frag down and get in your mongoose they blow up at same time and (cowbell skull on) you fly into water and dont die, theirs no barrier for a while but you cant see anything.

--- End quote ---

how do you do it  ??? i tried before but it no work

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version