Author Topic: Net chatter: Busting Myths.  (Read 1574 times)

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
Net chatter: Busting Myths.
« on: May 19, 2011, 16:55:08 »
I have heard that you can kill pilots for scripted events. Events like the fly by during New Alexandria, by doing this another pilots will jump in and take you on a Unscripted flight. (No evident)

Riding the Falcon. If you play co-op on WC and everyone gets out except one player the Falcon should still be hovering low enough for some head jumping to get above it. Once the last player gets out the players on top of the falcon should get a nice ride. Pending no kill barriers. (Just a theory)

I have not done this but I guess you can pilot Jun's Falcon during WC. First you need a plasma pistol, over charge it at Jun and he should come tumbling down. The trick is the falcon needs to flip over, once it flips the pilot eject allowing you to take over. People are claiming that they cant get to the next section and finish WC but there is another trick that will allow you to fly to where the stand off at the gate happens. If you save the marines a pelican will drop down to rescue the survivors, you must position your falcon on top front so that when it takes off it pushes you past the boundary allowing you to reach the last part. (I have not done this but I see a ton of people claiming to have done this)

If you have something to try or heard of something we should try post it

« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 17:44:51 by EnigmaBiz »

nightcrafter27

• SGP Moderator
  • she / her, puzzles 👀
    • View Profile
Re: Net chatter: Busting Myths.
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 03:30:00 »
You can use a Spirit to push you through the barrier. There was a vid on bnet about mythic tips, and this was in it.
ODST is all about switches, isn't it?

Hello from 2023! PM me if you want to chat on Discord!