Author Topic: Solo Discoveries  (Read 1795 times)

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
Solo Discoveries
« on: May 20, 2011, 17:58:11 »
As most of you know I do not have a hard drive so I really cant back up anything that I am about to discuss.

LNoS

Before heading into space there is the never ending battle at the beach. I was getting close to leveling up one of my commendations so I hung down with the marines for about 3-4 waves. Then I noticed a drop pod fall from the sky, I thought it was weird...then I thought it might be a BoB....but I received no medal, I reloaded and tried again and The pod came back down in the same spot. Unfortunately I didn't notice anything come out of it. After fooling around I decided on heading on in the main building (Where the huge hole is looking down at the Wraith) and felt like push Kat out of it. She didn't mind. In doing this I seemed to have glitched Jorge into a wall..It was pretty funny. That's about it for LNos...

Attached:
Green: This is where the Marines drop in on the pelican.
Red: This is where the Covenant drops in.
Blue: this is where the POD comes down.

Exodus

Loaded check point Charlie. I was attempting to try and take over a Falcon...I didn't work but something funny happened. I took the high ground and threw grenades down at the bull frogs, then all hell broke loose, the ODST, marines and falcons all turned on each other. It was pretty epic. After the fight I hoped in the less damaged of the two falcons and took the ride down to the last part. After activating 1 of the 2 switched I tried to get in the Falcon that lays down support for you. I jet packed on top of it and tried to EMP it....It didn't work so I punched the cockpit and a dead marine flew out, I thought it was 1 of the 2 gunners but it was actually the pilot...although the Falcon was still flying...after killing the other 2 gunners I found it impossible to take over the falcon so I gave up.

WC

I attempted to gain access to a falcon, I tried it where you first meet a group of Elites, after the small fight the falcon comes down to pick up Emile and Kat. As it landed I jumped on top of it and waited to EMP it after it gained a little height. After the EMP we all went flying into a hill where the invisible pilot ejected, Kat flew off the screen and Emile stood on the wing. I was pretty pissed when I still couldn't get inside the Falcon...STILL. So I tried to destroy it and oddly enough 90% of the Falcon was invisible...but I managed to find the 10% that wasn't, the cockpit windshield..After a melee and a few shots the Falcon exploded with Emile on top. I though that I had vaporized him but then he magically appeared back near the dead elites from earlier. Wait?! I wonder would he come with me for the rest of the mission? I ran over to Carter and Jorge, grabbed the car (Jorge jumped in), left Carter behind and drove back up to Emile. EMILE JUMPED IN! I was pretty surprised so we all continued on....as soon as we hit a check point Emile disappeared. :(
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 18:06:10 by EnigmaBiz »

Insane Monx

• View Profile
Re: Solo Discoveries
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 21:25:51 »
This seems like it proves some of the amazing things you can do without a HDD  :)

I wonder what other in-game scripts you can alter...
"beats be heavy, not even ready- to handle this, what im dishin out, im cashin out- gotta enough funds to rain em down" -Insane Monillionare