Author Topic: SGP: Theory - Why the District 09 Banner is Blue  (Read 1410 times)

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
SGP: Theory - Why the District 09 Banner is Blue
« on: October 03, 2009, 21:57:45 »
I updated the image gallery this morning and now each District has at least one banner cataloged.  While doing this, it became apparent that the only banner colored blue is District 09's.  

If we recall Danves' discovery that ODST is metaphorically linked to Dante's Inferno then it is a small leap to link Districts 01 - 09 to the nine circles of hell which are also represented by the levels in Data Hive.  If we take this leap then it makes perfect sense that District 09's banner would be blue.  After all, the ninth circle was frozen over with ice... not on fire like the popular conception of hell might lead us to assume.

This could all be blown out of the water if we find another blue banner belonging to a different district.  I want to collect more banner images from the standard campaign mission so that we can see what some of these look like in ample lighting.

Again... WTG Danves!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 06:22:54 by ColdGlider »
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
Re: SGP: Theory - Why the District 09 Banner is Blue
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 10:05:18 »
Darn.  I think I just found a blue banner in District 8.  Either that, or there are two colors for 8.  :(
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::