Halo ODST > Intel

ODST Plinths spotted in Halo Legends "Origins"

<< < (2/3) > >>

Imppa:

--- Quote from: Pulse Cloud on July 07, 2011, 12:09:54 ---Maybe we should post something in the Waypoint Forums asking the Admins what Plinths really are? (They won't tell us, but they might give us a clue.)
We would show them how interested we are and we would show pics of us on top of Plinths in the Squidhenge and our discussions about them and our WIP thread for our Guide (to show them we actually discuss and come up with coherent terminology, etc.) and our Guide... Maybe they'd be interested in us and actually lay an eye on our Forum and Site...
We'd have to start rolling more content if that'd happen, but it'd be great!

--- End quote ---
Yes, we totally should.
BUT, even though it would be awesome and I'm eager to see it happen, I do think we must first update the forum, the site and the registration (also, that content you mentioned). THEN we can do this all. :)

Pulse Cloud:

--- Quote from: Imppa on July 07, 2011, 12:30:53 ---Yes, we totally should.
BUT, even though it would be awesome and I'm eager to see it happen, I do think we must first update the forum, the site and the registration (also, that content you mentioned). THEN we can do this all. :)

--- End quote ---
You're absolutely right, but the Updates have to be done by CG, who is unavailable until "nine nine nine nine nine nine ni-" (hurr, Portal 2 rephurance).

Imppa:

--- Quote from: Pulse Cloud on July 07, 2011, 12:46:13 ---

--- End quote ---
You're absolutely right, but the Updates have to be done by CG, who is unavailable until "nine nine nine nine nine nine ni-" (hurr, Portal 2 rephurance).

--- End quote ---
Yeah, and that sucks. Still, I think it is worth the wait. And hey, we could still do content, finish the site's look and produce a great strategy about internet domination. :)

(Seriously, if we post awesome stuff and they want to join but can't, THAT sucks.)

EDIT: Oh, and also on the topic: Note the artistic lisense.

Pulse Cloud:

--- Quote from: Imppa on July 07, 2011, 12:49:29 ---
--- Quote from: Pulse Cloud on July 07, 2011, 12:46:13 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Yeah, and that sucks. Still, I think it is worth the wait. And hey, we could still do content, finish the site's look and produce a great strategy about internet domination. :)

(Seriously, if we post awesome stuff and they want to join but can't, THAT sucks.)

EDIT: Oh, and also on the topic: Note the artistic lisense.

--- End quote ---
Again, you're right.

>Oh, and also on the topic: Note the artistic lisense.
What do you mean? (is this me being an English noob?)

Scatcycle:
Fabulous picture Pulse! It looks perfect. They share some characteristics of plinths, and sure look like them to me.

I agree with all stated above. In the wait for CG, we should finish some of our old stuff, like all the HTML guides.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version