Halo Reach > Halo Reach General Discussion

Unlocking something

(1/2) > >>

EnigmaBiz:
If you guys remember correctly in Halo 3 when trying to find the Catch skull on the mission "The Storm", the way to unlock to skull was to kill one of the Wraiths and leave the other one untouched. If you killed one of them the skull would appear, but if you killed them both the skull disappears completely.

I am wondering if there is anything that might change during normal game play by using this old tactic to uncover something.

Basically do a mission DON'T kill enemy vehicles and maybe back track to see if there is any changes or check around the area where vehicles are and see if there are any changes..

Just a thought.

During TLNoS there is a Wraith and by surviving 5 waves of never ending Covey attacks a Drop ship comes down. The occupant quickly disappears, maybe the wraith is connected some how?

Scatcycle:
Most people walk by the wraith, I think something would have been discovered by now.

nightcrafter27:
I had found a way to get that particular wraith stuck under the dock that it lands on in such a way that you can blast enemies, but nothing can hit you. This might help surviving to see if something special happens.

Imppa:

--- Quote from: EnigmaBiz on July 08, 2011, 19:04:51 ---During TLNoS there is a Wraith and by surviving 5 waves of never ending Covey attacks a Drop ship comes down. The occupant quickly disappears, maybe the wraith is connected some how?

--- End quote ---
Wat
You mean like crash landing or what?

Scatcycle:

--- Quote from: Imppa on July 10, 2011, 15:23:03 ---
--- Quote from: EnigmaBiz on July 08, 2011, 19:04:51 ---During TLNoS there is a Wraith and by surviving 5 waves of never ending Covey attacks a Drop ship comes down. The occupant quickly disappears, maybe the wraith is connected some how?

--- End quote ---
Wat
You mean like crash landing or what?

--- End quote ---
It's same type of drop pod that you see drop in firefight. But it has a BOB in it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version