Author Topic: List of things I want to do when I get my Hard drive.  (Read 2056 times)

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
1.) WC - Get the falcon and break the barrier on the broken bridge.
2.) Nightfall - Rock climbing
3.) Long Night of Solace - Get to the top of Countdown. Try to get to places that have not be attempted. Possibly attempt to get a seraph.
4.) The Package - Destroy the AA guns while still getting the Banshees and finish the mission. try and get the Banshees inside Sword base and investigate Glacier.
5. ) The Pillar of Autumn - Back track the mission and heavily investigate the area.

If you are interested in helping with any of these let me know. I should be getting my HD by the end of this week.

Insane Monx

• View Profile
Re: List of things I want to do when I get my Hard drive.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 17:12:03 »
3.) Long Night of Solace - Get to the top of Countdown. Try to get to places that have not be attempted. Possibly attempt to get a seraph.
4.) The Package - Destroy the AA guns while still getting the Banshees and finish the mission. try and get the Banshees inside Sword base and investigate Glacier.
5. ) The Pillar of Autumn - Back track the mission and heavily investigate the area.

If you are interested in helping with any of these let me know. I should be getting my HD by the end of this week.

1.)This never works for me. Surely Bungie didn't patch this, right...
2.)I honestly have never done much glitching on this level, I would love to do this and Corvette Launching :)
3.)Good luck with getting up on top of Countdown and with the Seraph. I've explored some of it in Theater and not much I know of that is up there except the Scenery... whatever they're called, I can't remember, and the Warthog Placeholder for the Turrets.
4.)Sounds tedious, couldn't you just Hijack a Banshee from Checkpoint Bravo? Or if you want less (softkill mostly) barriers, activate the Banshee switch also.
5.)When I have done this, what usually happens is enemies disappear or you end up doing the Infinite Mongoose Glitch. Some doors usually close near the end of the level, preventing backtracking. Skipping areas also seems to be interesting.

In conclusion: I would like to try #2 and #5 :)
"beats be heavy, not even ready- to handle this, what im dishin out, im cashin out- gotta enough funds to rain em down" -Insane Monillionare

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 17:13:51 »
Just make sure you destroy the Air Craft guns BEFORE you hit the switch. Lay low with the banshees, take the trail you take on foot. Don't stray to far away, or the next area won't load.
I feel it

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 17:17:49 »
Just make sure you destroy the Air Craft guns BEFORE you hit the switch. Lay low with the banshees, take the trail you take on foot. Don't stray to far away, or the next area won't load.
I am aware.

1.)This never works for me. Surely Bungie didn't patch this, right...
2.)I honestly have never done much glitching on this level, I would love to do this and Corvette Launching :)
3.)Good luck with getting up on top of Countdown and with the Seraph. I've explored some of it in Theater and not much I know of that is up there except the Scenery... whatever they're called, I can't remember, and the Warthog Placeholder for the Turrets.
4.)Sounds tedious, couldn't you just Hijack a Banshee from Checkpoint Bravo? Or if you want less (softkill mostly) barriers, activate the Banshee switch also.
5.)When I have done this, what usually happens is enemies disappear or you end up doing the Infinite Mongoose Glitch. Some doors usually close near the end of the level, preventing backtracking. Skipping areas also seems to be interesting.

In conclusion: I would like to try #2 and #5 :)

Works for me.

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 17:20:57 »

Pulse Cloud

• SGP Moderator
  • The pickle-shooting Cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 18:47:20 »
Enigma, need a hand?
I am tree.

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 18:51:26 »
Enigma, need a hand?

Thanks Pulse, I finally figured it out. I damn near had the whole thing apart. I felt like an idiot when I push that tab in and this little panel came off revealing a nifty hiding spot to attach the HD.