Halo Reach > Intel

References to us and finishing the guides

(1/1)

Scatcycle:
I found this quote on the BOB thread. The link is the interesting part.

--- Quote ---Posted by: Darth Violus
so back to these bobs...

there are 7 known gold ranger bobs(with many spawns on each map)
-Winter Contingency(7 known spawn locations on this map!!)
-nightfall
-Tip of the spear
-long night of solace
-the package
-pillar of autumn
-lone wolf

there is one one white(or silver) bob and he spawns with any elite armour config and dualy plasma rifles on ONi: sword base. i would like to start a search for more of these on other levels since inside sword base i had a run in with a ultra class dual weilding plasma rifles and he was not bob(i checked bungie.net after). in fact he was just a plain ol' ultra. it seems they are identical to the ultra bob found on this map in the bob spawns. except these white bobs still behave the same tho they do not vanish,i suspect that there are more bobs hiding in white armor possibly ultra class, that have been overlooked while wiping out rooms of covies and not confirming the bob kill because you did not see a normal bob.

there are 3 confirmed banshee bobs(each also with not just a single spawn point)
- exodus
- new alexandria
- the package(rally point bravo)

that makes for 7 gold bobs out of 10 maps and 4 non gold bobs(one being white and three banshees) the third banshee i must also note spawns as well as the gold ranger at rally bravo.(if someone can confirm i havent tryed that out yet).

seems sorta close to the 9 gold skull count and 4 non gold skull count from halo 3. if only we could locate a gold bob on exodus an na.  or maybe one more banshee and one more white or gold bob then wed have a perfect match 9 and 4 wouldnt we? even if the one bob is white you still get a medal for killing a gold elite ranger bob. think about it...

--- End quote ---
I looked at his post and though: Wow, someone else actually figured out all the 7 spawns just like we did! Then I clicked the link. It was Gruntspajamas. I just thought it was interesting that this was noted by the Reach community.

Since people seem to viewing this site, we need to get our HTML guides done. A lot of our info is hidden, let's bring it out.

Imppa:
You have a link to this post? (remember, it might just be Vandal :P )

Also,

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on September 22, 2011, 14:19:19 ---Since people seem to viewing this site, we need to get our HTML guides done. A lot of our info is hidden, let's bring it out.

--- End quote ---
Yes.

Scatcycle:
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=59238815&postRepeater1-p=178#65999978

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version