Author Topic: SGP: Dark Area Access Legitimized!  (Read 1242 times)

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
SGP: Dark Area Access Legitimized!
« on: October 15, 2009, 15:39:44 »
It's merely a glimmer of hope, but it's a very bright one.

As we already know, if you have all 29 COMM data items collected from MS then in Data Hive you will be granted access to Dr. Endesha's room and the location of the 30th entry.  But did you happen to check the map while you were in there?

If you did, you may have been surprised to notice that you were standing smack dab in the middle of a dark area of the map! 

I don't mean to imply that glitching into dark areas is "legitimate"; rather, I merely wish to point out that there is a legitimate course of action in the game that grants you access to a dark area. 

Even though we have known about the room since the release date (it's mentioned in the POGG), I don't believe its connection with "dark areas" has ever been discussed.  If so, please point me over to where. 

This discovery makes the possibility of finding access to Districts 07 and 02 one step closer to "rational", in my opinion.

::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

VsH Tepec Fett

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Halocreation : French Glitchers Community
Re: SGP: Dark Area Access Legitimized!
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 16:18:18 »
That's very interesting : i'm not sure that the same type of "dark area access legitimization" (  ;D ) could be found for New Mombasa Streets Dark Areas, but we're not sure about anything, we just have to try !
(Actually i'm quite busy with my team (obligations with a BTB championship) , but i'll try to find something in this way as soon as i could try !)

Moreover, I noticed that, at the beginning of the "Coastal Highway" mission, you actually were in the District 1, district that you can't explored (yet ! yet !) during New Mombasa Streets mission ; so, we're absolutely sure that this district "exists" , but we don't know how to load it from New Mombasa Streets mission.

Bien joué!

Tepec
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 21:57:27 by Phantasm 08 »