Author Topic: lead  (Read 1277 times)

Anonymous

• View Profile
lead
« on: October 15, 2009, 19:17:15 »
Cold Glider told me to get in here and take a brain dump on my theries so here it goes.
I cant really think of all of them but they'll come back to me. so for starters ithink it has somthing to do with4 player co-op note that all hard acheivments are 4 player co-op with that said the mythic skull stands out beacause of the Mythic maps and what not so we should definitly start looking here. Next on translating the glyphs i belive the Y shape its self is the forerunner ship( keyship) to be exact, so that leads me to belive that the glyphs around the ship are the 3 different prophets seen in glyphs a, and b, now we find away to tell the prophets apart and try to find a story in the glyphs. and the last one i can think of right now is the adress of bungie is 343 so ive looked all over D03 and i have found somthin interesting to me atlest on 1 side of the street there are buildings 363 and 333 in between theese is where 343 should belong  but instead theres a court yard door(unopenable). thats all for now sorry about the grammer i hope this is helpful in some kinda way.

lordofthebeets

• View Profile
Re: lead
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 19:51:34 »
I never thought about linking the forerunner tech to the glyphs. What you say is very plausible. I shall have to check and do some searching now.
I wander around aimlessly.

Apollo Doom

• SGP Moderator
  • Lookin' out for pink balloons and cartoon faces
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 21:47:09 »
I've been wondering what the difference in the glyphs means in reference to Staten's statement in OXM.  It occurred to me that the different sets of symbols in the A and B glyphs may represent Elites vs. Brutes.  

We know that the Schism has started before ODST begins (hence the dead Elites and the Brutes they faced off with) so perhaps the glyphs are representing ships/battalions/individuals in space or on Earth.  I feel this is further supported by the 2 sets of symbols are nearly identical in their design aspect and only differ in the details of their execution.

Even if its not the Elites and Brutes, I think that the A and B glyphs are either representing 1 thing in 2 different ways, or a pair of related ideas/items/objects.

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 22:00:59 »