Author Topic: SGP: Theories - Inaccessible Areas  (Read 34545 times)

VsH Tepec Fett

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Halocreation : French Glitchers Community
Re: SGP: Theories - Inaccessible Areas
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2009, 09:22:08 »
Okay, i've tried this "mythic" mode, and nothing looks different ; doors were closed like they are in other difficulties, "unlocked by glyph" secret room was empty, so ... Maybe i'll try again later, in co-op, and i'll try to go in dark areas i've also visited, in order to see if anything's different ... But it will be very hard !

Tepec

[Edit] IDEEEEEAAAAA!
Maybe the "ascending jump" , or "elevator jump" , i don't know how you say that : the method i used for the sector 5, which needs two players ; in an angle, first player jumps on the other, and the other doesn't stop jumping, and you go higher and higher (except if there is the invisible ceiling).
Maybe this method, in the secret room that the glyph unlock, could help ... Maybe that room was made for that : it could be a "hole" in the invisible ceiling ... That would be so great ...  ;D
We have to try it.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 10:48:04 by VsH Tepec Fett »

Kenji

• SGP Moderator
  • Living life slowly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2009, 12:54:02 »
Im up for it, I'll try that in every location I can think of. Well Ill wait till my friend is awake...
...this coffee sucks.

CLOTHIER

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 05, 2009, 19:47:05 »
I'm not sure if it's significant or not, but north of Tayari plaza in the locked area there seems to be another room like the stonehenge.

Picture, sorry for bad quality : http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo360/umbrokid/Picture21.jpg
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 19:59:47 by CLOTHIER »

gonzo694u

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 05, 2009, 20:29:08 »
This is just a thought and I don't know if anybody said this or not.

What if you have finish the campaign (I don't know what difficulty. I guess try legendary) and go through the credits and stuff. Once all of that is done I think you are back on MS but your visor only shows that you can only explore the area by the last level. Maybe there is a way to get back to the glyphs and something may be in the secret room. I am just throwing this out there as a theory.

I surely hope I am right about after beating the game that you can only explore the area around the last level. I am sorry if I am wrong.

mob legndkiller

• Glyph Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 05, 2009, 20:57:26 »
Can anyone get in to district 2. I say this because there are 3 of Squidhenge we have all been to but from my guess there is a 4. Someone pointed out that 4,5,6, and 2 are the same basic layout. And 4,5,6 all have a Squidhenge. So my i think the fourth would be there some where perpendicular to the rest. It would be an interesting thing to look in to.

Kenji

• SGP Moderator
  • Living life slowly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2009, 20:59:58 »
If your picture was zoomed out a little further showing the surrounding map, I could tell you If I've been in there at all. (not to brag) I have beaten it on legendary and gained all the achievements so if anyone needs something tested out that they think might have to do with that. Lemme know!

also I do have recon and I don't even wear it because of all the hype...

for getting into places im going to try Tepecs method later today and let you know.
...this coffee sucks.

VsH Tepec Fett

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2009, 21:25:46 »
Hi !

Well, i found a way to go on the roofs during the mission "Kizingo Boulevard" ... And, when i say "on the roofs", i mean i cross through two invisible ceilings and walk on all of the roofs ! (i'm quite pride actually :D , it reminds me Halo 2 ... Good Time ...) My favorite place.

I could also go into some of the black areas in this mission, but nothing remarkable. Well ... There were some funny things :
Strange Doors
Totally black floor

Here's the link for the video (quite long, 'cause i was just looking for go trough a blue barrier at first ; i didn't planed to go so far !) :
Bungie's File Share : VsH Tepec Fett - "On the Roofs" on Kizingo blvd.

I am actually still looking for some clues (someone say sword ?  :D I want to believe !) , but at present nothing interesting came to my eyes, so ...

Tepec, still working on this fu ...  nny inaccessible areas !

mob legndkiller

• Glyph Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2009, 21:35:17 »
VsH Tepec Fett you seem like the guy that always gets in to the dark areas. Could you check out the area  in district to that i was talking about earlier.

VsH Tepec Fett

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2009, 21:47:59 »
Hi mod legendkiller !

Actually, i've read your request, and i'm afraid to say something which probably destroy people hopes, and my own :
with this last glitch i found to go in a dark area, i'm now absolutely sure of one thing : If a District is black, it needs a loading sequence.
Those "strange doors" i mentionned show it perfectly : even if a huge door can be opened from a known district to a dark one, you couldn't see, and go through the dark one if there is no loading sequence, because of the fact that, if you are in a specific loaded district, every other district doesn't exist during this load ! They appear only when you've got a loading sequence (sorry for repeating, i'm searching english words but i can't find them ! (Damn French education system !) ).

So, if we can go into one of those black districts, and not just a black area in a known district, it's not by glitching like i actually do.

... Sorry, it's very hard to me to proove a fact that i was afraid of ...

Good Night !

Tepec, 11:47PM, time to sleep and count the grunts  :D

JSM26

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2009, 22:02:58 »
Alright, so in light of this news, we can make the assumption that if dark sectors can be accessed, it will be through the doors themselves. I assume the closed off areas have been explored thoroughly by at least a few of us we can probably say that there is nothing of great interest in them (so far as we know). So the question is, where do we go from here?

VsH Tepec Fett

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2009, 22:12:42 »
TO THE ROOFS !

;D Sorry, i think this roof glitch stuff made me quite mad ... Reminding me Halo 2 missions and huge "out of map" was probably a very bad thing for my little brain ...

I'll try to get on the roofs in the mission "New Mombasa Streets" by the method i found in Boulevard Kizingo, it's very probably possible ( :P ). I remember that hidden sword in Halo 2, or this hidden ball, and i can't avoid the fact that go through the roofs in New Mombasa Streets could open two possibilities :
1) we could find very intersting things on the roofs of the known districts.
2) crossing above the closed doors to black district could run a "default" loading sequence.

I've found my tomorrow's work ! Find yours now !

Tepec, "roof ! *jumping* roof again ! *jumping* hey, another roof ! *fallen* owh not roof ? *scratching* floor ..."
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 17:38:18 by nightcrafter27 »

mob legndkiller

• Glyph Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2009, 22:28:35 »
Well thanks for explaining it. Also your English is better then most of the people how post stuff on the internet, so no problem there.

Kenji

• SGP Moderator
  • Living life slowly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2009, 22:59:09 »
I agree with tepec on the loading sequences. I too have been in a few of the dark regions. I feel that if this leads anywhere, it is district 7. For obvious reasons. but through the doors, not through glitching... I feel that it is fun to run through the grey areas, but won't help us find anything.
...this coffee sucks.

mob legndkiller

• Glyph Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2009, 23:03:41 »
By any chance can anyone show a video on how to get into the dark areas? I have only seen one and you need two people. also i think you can only do it in one spot.

VsH Tepec Fett

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2009, 23:06:33 »
Look at "Barrière bleue" and "barrière bleue2" in my file share : you can do it alone but it's quite hard.

Tepec