Author Topic: HomerSPC Releases First SGP Video Collaboration: BOBs on Winter Contingency  (Read 1592 times)

HomerSPC

• NAKED GRANDMA
    • View Profile
    • Channel

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
THANK YOU HOMER!!!
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
THANK YOU HOMER!!!
Seconded! This is a great developpement. :)
I think it is totally cool and okay for this one to be posted on your account/channel (you deserve your part of the fame :D), but I think we should have the rest on our own channel. But before he time comes that we have all the videos done, that video is good where it rests now.

Also: We truly will need that Narrator voice in the background, to keep everyone aware of where/what's going on (Also maybe maps? Would help crazy people who are afraid of voice, but might be bad for the video(?)), and remember to keep it as simple, short and informative as possible (this video does this pretty good, but this must be remembered in the future, too).

Anyways, GOOD WORK! Now let's get the rest of them! :)

Speaking of which: are they already under construction? Should we gather more clips? What can people do to help?
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

HomerSPC

• NAKED GRANDMA
    • View Profile
    • Channel
THANK YOU HOMER!!!
Seconded! This is a great developpement. :)
I think it is totally cool and okay for this one to be posted on your account/channel (you deserve your part of the fame :D), but I think we should have the rest on our own channel. But before he time comes that we have all the videos done, that video is good where it rests now.

Also: We truly will need that Narrator voice in the background, to keep everyone aware of where/what's going on (Also maybe maps? Would help crazy people who are afraid of voice, but might be bad for the video(?)), and remember to keep it as simple, short and informative as possible (this video does this pretty good, but this must be remembered in the future, too).

Anyways, GOOD WORK! Now let's get the rest of them! :)

Speaking of which: are they already under construction? Should we gather more clips? What can people do to help?

I don't have any further clips currently. And we have something worked out so that we can have a video in both places. It's up to CG to make the second part happen though.

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
I third the thank you, nice work Homer!
And CG, you were the player in the films? Nice finds on the BOB. It's what helped us find the two other Exodus Bobs.

Imppa, I agree about the youtube one. I'm wondering if we should take some of my videos (Top of Oni Sword Base), input the SGP Intro and Closing scenes, and switch it to the SGP Channel.

As for the BOBs, clips have been gathered of Exodus Bobshees, and now because of CG's knowledge of the BOB spawns, getting clips will be extremely easy. I'll get some today.

Note, I also have some BOB clips on my Youtube Channel.
I feel it

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
I third the thank you, nice work Homer!
And CG, you were the player in the films? Nice finds on the BOB. It's what helped us find the two other Exodus Bobs.

Imppa, I agree about the youtube one. I'm wondering if we should take some of my videos (Top of Oni Sword Base), input the SGP Intro and Closing scenes, and switch it to the SGP Channel.

Homer and I began working on that video MONTHS ago.  Yes, I supplied all of the clips after cataloging the 7 spawn locations.  He did all of the editing and found us some great background music.

It was a lot of work for Homer to do, and I'm very very appreciative for his efforts!

Our original agreement was to have "joint rights", if you will, to host the videos on both our sites.  We each link to the other.  So when we put this up on the SGP side, we need to give him props and link to his YouTube channel.

I think we should focus our next BOB video on Exodus, since we have made recent exciting progress on that level, cataloging at least 3 BOBS to date.  Clips of these can be linked to Homer, and if he is willing to embark on a second joint endeavor with us, we'll have more top-notch content for the Halo public.

Scat (or any other mod reading this), please start a Exodus BOB Video topic here in WIP for the purposes of pulling this together.  Keep your Exodus BOB clips in your fileshare... and make sure they are only as long as they need to be!  Don't make Homer have to search your 45 min film for the content!  This was very important for Homer and I as we collaborated on this.

I'll upload more on the new BOB soon in a separate topic.
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::