Author Topic: "BOB Guide - Winter Contingency (LONG SGP VERSION)" Now on YouTube  (Read 1771 times)

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUeKNZ_XNpI <==

Since Scat recently commented over here that my BOB video had "too much dead time", I figured it was a great opportunity to upload an EVEN LONGER version of the Winter Contingency BOB Guide with over 50% MORE dead time!!!

I agree with Scat, actually- these videos aren't necessarily the kind of thing you'd invite friends over to see in your Home Theater Room.  Unless you were me.

What these videos do accomplish is to document the facts.  They make it very plain to see where these guys are, and that they DO in fact grant the challenges that directly call them out as BOBs.  In short, they allow the SGP to clear VOIDO.

Looking over this video again, it does stand out that many of the BOB spawns I followed ended with them simply despawning.  I think this is important to see- as is the fact that they will run across the entire zone if you lead them there- but it's about exciting as the Reach loading screen to watch.

So do YOU have an exciting BOB Kill Video from Winter Contingency?  Consider this a challenge!  Get me a film clip and I'll post that sucker up.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 01:20:51 by ColdGlider »
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::