Author Topic: New GRD Helmet Easter Eggs!  (Read 3493 times)

Insane Monx

• View Profile
New GRD Helmet Easter Eggs!
« on: November 13, 2011, 02:15:56 »
As it turns out, some people are already playing the new Anniversary Map Pack, and are already finding some of it's secrets.

This shows a squeaky doll hidden on each map that is wearing the famous BOB, GRD, whatever-you-want-to-call-it helmet. The first thing that comes to mind is that this is a reference that either: The helmet is still out there, waiting to be discovered, or that this map pack will bring things that aren't being mentioned.

I'm gonna cry if this is DLC armor. Then I'm going to cry tears of joy if I learn that DLC armor includes other things besides GUNGNIR's and EOD's ugly baby.
"beats be heavy, not even ready- to handle this, what im dishin out, im cashin out- gotta enough funds to rain em down" -Insane Monillionare

Pulse Cloud

• SGP Moderator
  • The pickle-shooting Cannon.
    • View Profile
Re: New GRD Helmet Easter Eggs!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 12:34:00 »
Remember to use glow tags for spoilers.
I want to find everything in Halo: Anniversary by myself - the thing I most regret is being young and YouTubing the location of the H3 skulls so DON'T spoil the fun.
I am tree.

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
Re: New GRD Helmet Easter Eggs!
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2011, 15:33:34 »
Remember to use glow tags for spoilers.
I want to find everything in Halo: Anniversary by myself - the thing I most regret is being young and YouTubing the location of the H3 skulls so DON'T spoil the fun.
Agreed.

But IWHBYD skull? I seriously doubt that anyone would have found it if it weren't for hacking.
I feel it