Author Topic: BOB 6-S-01 (The Beach BOB)  (Read 5788 times)

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
Re: BOB 6-S-01 (The Beach BOB)
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2011, 16:50:04 »
Check my file share.  There is a film clip of the BOB (my film clip filenames are prefaced by "FC_") and there is also the full saved film, which will simply be called "Long Night of Solace".  They will probably be dated 10/28.  I did not complete the mission- I ended the film shortly after the BOB despawned.

I got the BOB to spawn in the Front Yard, and he stuck around without me killing him.  I did blow up the wraith.
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2011, 19:46:07 »
@Lord Friendship:  I've been meaning to report that I got the Beach BOB to spawn without destroying or moving the wraith.  This may or may not be interesting to you.  A film clip should be in my share.  Before I get all crazy about it, is this even news to you?  I believe your original article mentioned that you had to kill or move the wraith in order for the BOB to spawn.
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

Lord Friendship

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2011, 21:04:15 »
@Lord Friendship:  I've been meaning to report that I got the Beach BOB to spawn without destroying or moving the wraith.  This may or may not be interesting to you.  A film clip should be in my share.  Before I get all crazy about it, is this even news to you?  I believe your original article mentioned that you had to kill or move the wraith in order for the BOB to spawn.

Yeah, I'd like to see that.  From what I remember, the BOB has to drop in while one dropship is leaving, but the other is not arriving?  It's been a while, but I do seem to recall that I couldn't get him to spawn without taking out the Wraith.  Other videos I saw included one person who had jacked the Wraith and moved it away from the pier, just enough to get the pier Dropship to arrive at just the right time, hence getting the BOB to stick around briefly.  Let me know if you put a clip of that on YouTube, or at least a link to the video in your File Share.