Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary > HCEA: C01: Pillar of Autumn

Lore & In-Game References

(1/2) > >>

ColdGlider:

* Marathon logo removed from Keyes' uniform
* Bulletin board has new set of postings, including "Cat Found" poster in answer to the original Cat Missing poster (which was a reference to the film Alien)
* Cryo-tube control room (overlooking starting area) shows status of "Master Chief UNSC Petty Officer John-117" and "UNSC Petty Officer Linda-058" on the wall.

Phantasm 08:
I can't help but notice something odd about the cat poster. Initially it's identified as male, but whenever it's referred to, the pronoun "she" is used. Any reason for that?

Insane Monx:

--- Quote from: Phantasm 08 on January 05, 2012, 20:34:19 ---I can't help but notice something odd about the cat poster. Initially it's identified as male, but whenever it's referred to, the pronoun "she" is used. Any reason for that?

--- End quote ---
When is it referred to as a "she"?

Phantasm 08:

--- Quote from: Insane Monx on January 06, 2012, 00:19:38 ---When is it referred to as a "she"?

--- End quote ---

The poster says that "she's" not house trained, for one. I'll get it transcribed this weekend, but I have to take care of my work first.

Insane Monx:

--- Quote from: Phantasm 08 on January 06, 2012, 20:39:12 ---
--- Quote from: Insane Monx on January 06, 2012, 00:19:38 ---When is it referred to as a "she"?

--- End quote ---

The poster says that "she's" not house trained, for one. I'll get it transcribed this weekend, but I have to take care of my work first.

--- End quote ---
Ah. I see. Maybe it's just a simple error?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version