Author Topic: Debating the Merit of Halo 4  (Read 15766 times)

nightcrafter27

• SGP Moderator
  • she / her, puzzles 👀
    • View Profile
Re: Debating the Merit of Halo 4
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2013, 19:29:03 »
i may be mistaken, but I think it is actually SR1 09. SPartan 1 who is level 9. I had the same confusion for a bit.

On xbox, excuse errors.

Definitly over 100. That was just an outrageous example. I am rank ~18, and I am consistently in games with people rank 30-80
ODST is all about switches, isn't it?

Hello from 2023! PM me if you want to chat on Discord!

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 21:05:40 »
Congratulations, Night!   And how are you faring, Imppa?

Haven't played any more yet, since I spent the weekend at my family's summer cottage. But I thought of playing some right now! :D I think maybe tomorrow. Today was, in the end, quite exhausting.
Or the day after tomorrow, since I've got a early shift the day after tomorrow, so I can't stay up too late tomorrow...

And what comes to online get-together, I suppose I am free any day, for now, except for the days I'm in the countryside or when I need sleep (the days before work). I just need to know at least a day in advance to know which night I have to stay up late!
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 21:28:27 by Imppa »
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

Insane Monx

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 19:58:25 »
i may be mistaken, but I think it is actually SR1 09. SPartan 1 who is level 9. I had the same confusion for a bit.

On xbox, excuse errors.

Definitly over 100. That was just an outrageous example. I am rank ~18, and I am consistently in games with people rank 30-80
I think you have to start playing several games each day for the hidden rank system to sort itself out. Then again, the visible ranking system is only based on playtime, so don't be fooled. I only recently started playing for around 2 hours at least every day or so, and now it's matching me up quite evenly. It may be like Reach's Arena system, if you ever played that. Had to play at least 3 games each day to get a score, and had to get a score 7 times or so in one month to earn a Division Standing. Then it would be able to pair you against others in the same Division. It may be something like that.
"beats be heavy, not even ready- to handle this, what im dishin out, im cashin out- gotta enough funds to rain em down" -Insane Monillionare