Author Topic: Sadie's story.  (Read 1499 times)

Jedichef

• View Profile
Sadie's story.
« on: August 31, 2013, 16:33:04 »
I've been going back through SS for the last couple of nights and have come up with more questions than answers as a result!!
It started when I watched this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emzEyDLequI for about the millionth time!!
Staten directly compares SS to ILB, and pretty much ties it and the QTA patch together, so off I went again.

So... the time stamps were the first thing, not even sure they are time stamps now, some of them don't make sense to me for example I have the second one as

03;00;297;33, why 297 ??

too many digits???

Also they do not seem to relate to the time in SS as she would have to time travel 1st is 00;03;29;30 4th is 00;03;28;30 any ideas????

Also they as we know are in nice little greyish j banner shaped patches??  CG I did wonder about the punch card theory as your looking for groups of 2 numbers but then why the 297??

I also noticed that the camera Lumumba 0624 appears repeatedly in seemingly different positions so I know really doubt that is a location ID and seriously think there is more to it, as in the in game cut scenes it appears a few times and does some very strange things when played frame by frame. in particular there is a hex pattern that is not 1 of the 16 shown in CG's pic

I'm going to try to analyze the video in more detail but need to get my hands on some better software first.

I think it is possible that there is more subliminal stuff in there than we know and it may make more sense of qta/j banners etc if we can find the key.

in the mean time I would be grateful for your thoughts and ideas.

<< RECEIVED: [FOREMAN.ADMIN.SGP] 2013.09.01 << GRAMMAR POLICE PROTOCOLS INITIATED.  MINOR EDITS MANDATED AND PROCESSED.  PROCEED WITH CAUTION
« Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 05:11:34 by FOREMAN »

nightcrafter27

• SGP Moderator
  • she / her, puzzles 👀
    • View Profile
Re: Sadie's story.
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 19:55:27 »
I'm going to have to look at SS again to find these numbers you are talking about. From what you provided, I agree that a timestamp is an unlikely possibility. It could be a location. The first two 'parts' of the numbers provided are either 00 or 03, both small enough to represent the number of a district. The other numbers could be parts of IDs for cameras, microphones, phone booths, etc.
ODST is all about switches, isn't it?

Hello from 2023! PM me if you want to chat on Discord!

Jedichef

• View Profile
Re: Sadie's story.
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2013, 22:47:11 »
Thanks Nightcrafter

This is what I have so far, in order that (I think) they appear,

00;03;29;30
03;00;297;30
00;03;28?;30 ? could be 78  or 18
00;03;28;30
00;03;28.... last number is off the edge of the screen

If you notice as well some of the other cameras also have the numbers, not in shaded banner shape, but in the usual place.
Wondered if maybe the shaded banner around some could just be to draw attention to these numbers in general.

Hope this is helpful in some way?? do we both see the same??

Also if you are bored for 5 minutes....   Lumumba 0624

In Sep7embers post...

http://www.gruntspajamas.com/forum/index.php?topic=1769.0

The big yellow sign in the pic has Lumumba 0624 written vertically on the side, where on the pic posted it looks like a bunch of short line's running the length of it.  Subtle hint??

Now like I say it appears I lots in lots of different places in Sadie's story, but in the in game cut scene, (I think it was the first time it appears) what looks like static in the video, when paused actually has a narrow well focused strip across the screen.
In which is the SI face and the hex pattern.

This took a few goes to pause it on exactly the right place, it happens more than once focusing on a bin and other things?

I have not had time to get into this in more detail, the time I have had has been in the middle of the night, hardly able to focus on the screen, but maybe similar happens in Sadie's Story or else where? trailers etc.??