Author Topic: Well heres something that a site noted  (Read 8535 times)

CIA391

• Caps are cool I'm wearing one now.
    • View Profile
Re: Well heres something that a site noted
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2013, 14:53:35 »
here you go a clear set of symbols
A frog once said if you read this you'll die but how would he know you'll die. He's a frog and frogs can't talk. Who would listen to this frog. So to read this he just wasted your life for a few minutes meaning you are closer to dying anyway so the frog was telling the truth but frogs can't talk?

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2013, 19:47:23 »
Attached is another version of CIA's image.  My old eyes couldn't make out a thing in the original!  :p
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

CIA391

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2013, 20:39:48 »
may I say some symbols are exactly the same as the ones in glyphs.
A frog once said if you read this you'll die but how would he know you'll die. He's a frog and frogs can't talk. Who would listen to this frog. So to read this he just wasted your life for a few minutes meaning you are closer to dying anyway so the frog was telling the truth but frogs can't talk?

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2013, 05:39:01 »
Wow! Awesome :D To find a link like this after all this time!

I remember seeing that "super code" before too, but for some reason it didn't even occur to me that it would be tha same as in glyphs! Hm.

Sadly, it doesn't seem like there's any way to translate it...:/ Excellent find anyways guys!
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

Jedichef

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2013, 23:51:34 »
Just been playing through Data Hive again with sep7ember.

When we completed the second mission objective, pressing the back button to show the list, revealed the SI face, the ERR thread, and your SUPER code!! only 4 characters.

You can see it in the mission objective screen in a box on the left of the list. It was "fight through Data Hive" objective complete.

It was not there after the next objective, and we don't know where else it appears in this form.

Sorry no screen shot but I hope that's clear enough for you to find it and verify??

Will be keeping a close eye out for it ;) oh and we were on normal

CIA391

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2013, 08:34:10 »
I will try and get a screenshot. This one wont be as good at the one we have above. But still.

CIA391

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2013, 18:10:41 »
here you go. Best I can get for this

Jedichef

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2013, 21:01:53 »
Thanks CIA :) That is what we saw. wondering where else it can be found, will let people know if I spot it again.

Also cheers for the assist on the other matter ;) I have a suspicion I know what your getting at and it has me interested, possibly more to come from those signs too, but we are desperately trying to confirm something before wasting everyone's time, if we can? we may need some help mapping them. 8)

CIA391

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2013, 21:35:37 »
May I thank you also. This just gave me more hope that the symbols I noted weren't just a one off occurrence :D And may actually mean something
That being 4 letters or symbols long. I will assume it means help due to the problems Virgil is having. Cannot confirm yet

nightcrafter27

• SGP Moderator
  • she / her, puzzles 👀
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2013, 22:01:16 »
Woah. We need to check this screen nearly constantly on Data Hive to see if this happens in different areas, with different objectives, different difficulty levels, etc. Once I have more free time...
ODST is all about switches, isn't it?

Hello from 2023! PM me if you want to chat on Discord!

CIA391

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2013, 22:29:06 »
I did a quick check on various difficultys. In my viewpoint. The most notable ones is Data Hive nd Oni Alpha site. Oni alpha site uses the oni symbol. And so does Data Hive but more corrupt due to Oni alpha site getting blown up.

CIA391

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2014, 21:35:02 »
I may be really late but remember Circle 8, Arc 2 having a line of Super code. Well. I just discovered that that its not just one line but a full screen of it. Well this is something I had to look over a few times...

Guys I missed getting pumped over this stuff.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 00:23:55 by CIA391 »

CIA391

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2014, 00:24:50 »
Well this I did a better job at uploading a picture. Look up

nightcrafter27

• SGP Moderator
  • she / her, puzzles 👀
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2014, 05:08:57 »
There certainly are more symbols than those found in the glyphs. At a glance, I don't see enough unique ones to make an alphabet, but if there are encoded messages, they might be using only the most common letters.
ODST is all about switches, isn't it?

Hello from 2023! PM me if you want to chat on Discord!

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2014, 15:31:38 »
Guys I missed getting pumped over this stuff.

I know man, we all do. I can only be amazed how you still have the power to still make new finds, after all this time. You are quite the heavyweight in finding stuff!

Like Night, I, too, don't think that we have enough to encode anything yet, but a find is always a find. Good job! :)
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...