Author Topic: Well heres something that a site noted  (Read 8512 times)

CIA391

• Caps are cool I'm wearing one now.
    • View Profile
Well heres something that a site noted
« on: September 01, 2013, 22:55:39 »
Near the bottom is this thing called Super code. Not sure where it is or how to find it. But I just thought I would point it out. Because its a good point to show.

http://halo.wikibruce.com/ODST
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 20:37:51 by CIA391 »
A frog once said if you read this you'll die but how would he know you'll die. He's a frog and frogs can't talk. Who would listen to this frog. So to read this he just wasted your life for a few minutes meaning you are closer to dying anyway so the frog was telling the truth but frogs can't talk?

nightcrafter27

• SGP Moderator
  • she / her, puzzles 👀
    • View Profile
Re: Well heres something that a site noted
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 19:50:08 »
You might not have seen Scat's edit, CIA, but your link seems to be messed up. I took a look at what Scat pulled out of it, but can't find any mention of "Super codes".
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 13:54:52 by nightcrafter27 »
ODST is all about switches, isn't it?

Hello from 2023! PM me if you want to chat on Discord!

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 02:54:14 »
You might not have seen Scat's edit, CIA, but your like seems to be messed up. I took a look at what Scat pulled out of it, but can't find any mention of "Super codes".
Bottom of second link.
I feel it

Insane Monx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 03:48:19 »
Here

Here's the Covenant Alphabet for comparison-

And Forerunner, (Halo CE-Halo 3 era)-
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 04:06:05 by Insane Monx »
"beats be heavy, not even ready- to handle this, what im dishin out, im cashin out- gotta enough funds to rain em down" -Insane Monillionare

CIA391

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2013, 19:13:50 »
Well I would have a guess these are when the super takes over the cutscenes with the cameras. As its obviously a camera taking those photos. You couldnt take a good screenshot of that part of the cutscenes. :( I would love to get more clear pics.
A frog once said if you read this you'll die but how would he know you'll die. He's a frog and frogs can't talk. Who would listen to this frog. So to read this he just wasted your life for a few minutes meaning you are closer to dying anyway so the frog was telling the truth but frogs can't talk?

Jedichef

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2013, 22:23:25 »
The code appears in Sadie's story, go to  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsJ91CgXVc8

pause on 36 mins 46 secs it appears in 2 shots there and a couple more times in the film.

I have opened a thread on Sadie's story here

http://www.gruntspajamas.com/forum/index.php?topic=1812.0

I should have included this in the above thread  ::) has me bugged too

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2013, 02:54:23 »
Might be worth noting that the first symbol is the same as the Regenerator pickup in Halo 3, I think.
I feel it

CIA391

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2013, 19:28:13 »
Thats a good point scat. And good job at locating them Jedi. I was thinking maybe these may link to the other glyphs somehow. If they do. Then our job isnt complete is it. (^.^)/

Insane Monx

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 01:10:17 »
In that specific instance Jedichef provided (thanks btw), it's Vergil communicating, which I assume is disrupting the Superintendent feed by showing those static images. The thing that strikes me as odd about this is something I found on the Huragok Wikipedia page:
The abilities of the Huragok are not limited to fixing things; they are also able to absorb data from a computer or an A.I., and combine it with their own biological "data"
I don't know how aware other people are of that last part, but methinks maybe it's the Huragok Sign Language, which is mentioned later on down the page. Those symbols can be found in-game through the VISR. Here's an example:

Notice the symbol on the top right appears to be the same as the 3rd one across on the Supercode picture.
"beats be heavy, not even ready- to handle this, what im dishin out, im cashin out- gotta enough funds to rain em down" -Insane Monillionare

CIA391

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2013, 13:14:56 »
In that specific instance Jedichef provided (thanks btw), it's Vergil communicating, which I assume is disrupting the Superintendent feed by showing those static images. The thing that strikes me as odd about this is something I found on the Huragok Wikipedia page:
The abilities of the Huragok are not limited to fixing things; they are also able to absorb data from a computer or an A.I., and combine it with their own biological "data"
I don't know how aware other people are of that last part, but methinks maybe it's the Huragok Sign Language, which is mentioned later on down the page. Those symbols can be found in-game through the VISR. Here's an example:

Notice the symbol on the top right appears to be the same as the 3rd one across on the Supercode picture.
Thats actually the biggest link to the glyphs we actually have. Wow.

nightcrafter27

• SGP Moderator
  • she / her, puzzles 👀
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2013, 22:36:25 »
Anybody with screen capture abilities want to grab some footage for us to analyze? I'd love to work on this, but its difficult with the low resolution images.

[Edit] Ok, I went back and watched Sadie's Story on Youtube, and the low resolution is part of the corruption effect through the SI view. These symbols only show up in logs after Vergil and the Engineer are merged, so I think this pretty firmly links the symbols in the glyphs as some kind of Engineer language.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 02:09:51 by nightcrafter27 »

CIA391

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2013, 08:59:26 »
Anybody with screen capture abilities want to grab some footage for us to analyze? I'd love to work on this, but its difficult with the low resolution images.

[Edit] Ok, I went back and watched Sadie's Story on Youtube, and the low resolution is part of the corruption effect through the SI view. These symbols only show up in logs after Vergil and the Engineer are merged, so I think this pretty firmly links the symbols in the glyphs as some kind of Engineer language.
May not have screen capture capabilitys yet, but I will try and take photos when i get home. Not promising anything spectacular though. (T-T)

CIA391

• View Profile

nightcrafter27

• SGP Moderator
  • she / her, puzzles 👀
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2013, 13:04:25 »
The problem is that the actual images in-game are distorted with static and stuff. I'm not sure how much clearer we can get.

CIA391

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2013, 14:41:31 »
Well its in Circle 8 Ark 2.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 16:11:17 by CIA391 »