Author Topic: SGP: QTA XII VI - "Confirmed" mysteries  (Read 8433 times)

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
Re: SGP: QTA XII VI - "Confirmed" mysteries
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2013, 23:47:22 »
I have many jobs, but this was just something I was temporarily doing for my father. I'm still in school so it's just some money I'm making to liven it up a bit. I also just noticed that in the image of the failure rates there is a consecutive 1%, 1%, and 7%. That's right, our old friend 117. Right now I'm looking into the stock price of QTA.V on 09/09/09 (pax date), but I'm not sure I can find that. But that's likely not the case, as Bungie was probably working on this image before PAX, and there's no way they'd be able to predict what the price of QTA.V would be on 09.

But unfortunately, that technical report was made effective in 2012. Which means that it may just be one hell of a coincidence. Although it could be that things like that image were used previously and are being used now. But 2012 is a long time away from 2009. Looks like it's probably just some crazy coincidence. It all seems perfect, it's just the dates that are problems.
I feel it

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2013, 12:17:00 »
But unfortunately, that technical report was made effective in 2012. Which means that it may just be one hell of a coincidence. Although it could be that things like that image were used previously and are being used now. But 2012 is a long time away from 2009. Looks like it's probably just some crazy coincidence. It all seems perfect, it's just the dates that are problems.

'Ey, coincidence or not, it's still a nice find :D You wouldn't fins things like this if you didn't have your eyes open, so at least it shows you're actively looking for clues. And that can't be bad! ;P
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

Jedichef

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2013, 16:05:47 »
Has anybody heard of Quantitative Target Approximation? , I stumbled of it the other day.

From what I can gather it relates to speech(pitch, tone, stress), and in some way, how punctuation can effect a sentence.

I am finding it a bit complicated, but figured if the hollow men is played backwards in FF, maybe they buried something in SS (the Subliminals don't have to be visual). Maybe be the engineer tones??

Looking at target aprx led me onto something about Praat scripting?? at this point I'm totally out of my depth but here's a link

http://www.linguistics.ucla.edu/faciliti/facilities/acoustic/praat.html   

Hopefully some one out there is a lot cleverer than me and can either make something of it or dismiss it and save me some time???

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2013, 20:42:36 »
In a conversation with Ark she mentioned an Eliot quote which is relevant here.  I won't steal her thunder, but suffice it to say that I think you may have been led far off the path with this one.  Just a hunch.

Very nice effort, though!  I wish I had something more to bring to the table on this one.
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

Atarigen

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2013, 04:55:22 »
 I may already some results for this thread. Then again maybe not. Have a look and decipher if you can. :)
http://www.slideshare.net/budkhand_2/onoocon-ner

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2013, 05:28:38 »
I may already some results for this thread. Then again maybe not. Have a look and decipher if you can. :)
http://www.slideshare.net/budkhand_2/onoocon-ner
Without any context these are just random characters. How did you acquire this?
I feel it

Atarigen

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2013, 09:07:52 »
The Halo 4 EE hint system appears to be compatible with ODST. I have found a new Easter egg in ODST with it's nearly identical twin in Halo 4 campaign level Dawn. Now I am encouraged, as others should be. My first test of the search system using Prefix ER instead of QTA for QTA 1206. This is what I found http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/146/08aeb2b7c910446a9248322ccd991422/l.jpg

Simply put the image is an abstract of the ODST hippos peering out from trash piles with a single eye and bunny ears to boot.  Finding a new ODST Easter egg this quickly surprised me. I recognized immediately as I had recently seen it in Halo 4. What I have found is a four square Easter egg Linking Halo 3 to Halo 4, and linking Halo 4 to ODST, and Destiny.  Now I can look at ODST with experienced eyes.  Hunting Halo 4's EE has been humbling at times as  I have failed attempts to complete eggs even with help of friends, and access to hints. Still I have had such a fun run with Halo recently with all this mind blowing activity producing that wow moment. This may continue with another chapter of a grand plan made long ago. I will post images as early as I can Saturday. Please forgive me I do not mean to tease, but it will take little production to put it together. If this is just the beginning, what comes next.

Standing at ground zero has been a complete joy. I am truly thankful to both Bungie, and 343 to be able to experience their creative talents the way that I have.