Halo ODST > ODST General Discussion

Ingame number/coding EE hint systems

<< < (2/5) > >>

Imppa:
EE  probably stands for Easter Egg, but a system to find them? What it seems that you've done is google up  something and find a wedding photo and a random timelapse, that seem to have no connection to Bungie, 343i or Halo in any way..what exactly is there in these pieces that makes them so relevant? Also, where exactly have you been seeing this NER 1204? An ubiquitous thing like that is interesting even by itself, shed some light into that!

And you must be talking about the actual halo of the sun, even though I don't think it's exactly the halo in question here..anyway, why would someone be able to alter something like that? Just for an easter egg?

I think your being maybe a bit too hasty in your conclusions Atari, but maybe your answers will clear things up a bit?

[Typo Police Were Here - CG 2013.09.14]

CIA391:
I assume hes referring to the Hints that 343i gave for Eggs in Halo 4. And trying them out in Halo ODST.
I give him credit like if that's what hes trying to do. Some things in Halo 4 appeared after a certain amount of time, and after you killed a lot of stuff. Something that could be applied if we find the correct position.

I believe that's where maps come in.

Imppa:

--- Quote from: CIA391 on September 16, 2013, 08:59:26 ---I assume hes referring to the Hints that 343i gave for Eggs in Halo 4. And trying them out in Halo ODST.
I give him credit like if that's what hes trying to do. Some things in Halo 4 appeared after a certain amount of time, and after you killed a lot of stuff. Something that could be applied if we find the correct position.

I believe that's where maps come in.

--- End quote ---

I've been very inactive on 343i's site (halo.xbox.com), so what kinds of hints are we talking about, and what kinds of eggs? I'm sorry, but I'm just totally ignorant about this stuff...and I do feel like I should've been more active there. Oh well..

CIA391:
I will see if I can find for you examples

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/04/24/The-Halo-Bulletin-42413.aspx

All the eggs that were hinted were found... just I cant remember them ;-;

Jedichef:
yeah, I've followed through on the links and some of the info provided by Atarigen.

And from the info and the links in the posts I can kind of see, some of it.

However it would go along way if you could put together a structured post explaining in more detail how you are making the connections??

For example. I too have found the photo of the wedding and understand how you got there, but to which Easter egg it relates and how, I do not know??

Also I am intrigued as to the switches you mentioned in Tayari Palaza I must have missed them?? And why that video specifically??

So this is a polite request, Atarigen, please give us some more to go on, so we can get our heads around your theories and be as helpful as we can?? please.

Atari you have my full attention :)

And I know this is a bit naughty but please can anyone help with this

http://www.gruntspajamas.com/forum/index.php?topic=1821.msg12293#new

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version