Author Topic: sign post locations  (Read 9179 times)

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: sign post locations
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2013, 13:14:19 »
On the Misriah Armory sign, are you talking about the hexagonal symbols just above the BR on the right? If so, those are from nearly every SI view cutscene

I do think it is worth note that the double triangle that is present on the ODST special edition controller is in the very top right of the MA sign.

Taking both of these facts into account, that poster is really weird. Maybe they cut it because of that?

And I definitely don't think that it can be found on Halo 3 maps. In other words, I have no idea. But since there are no screenshots of it and no one has seen it, it might very well be cut from the game before it was released. :/
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

Jedichef

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2013, 18:41:26 »
On the Misriah Armory sign, are you talking about the hexagonal symbols just above the BR on the right? If so, those are from nearly every SI view cutscene

I do think it is worth note that the double triangle that is present on the ODST special edition controller is in the very top right of the MA sign.

There seems to be quite a bit going on with it, the double triangle is on the controller but also appears at the start of each piece of Sadie's story.

The hex symbols, yes. But I believe, that on the pre-release wall papers is a piece of code that draws them I you use it?? I would have to find proof of this, don't have it to hand. But I still find them interesting.

The apparent "time stamp" numbers.

And the 3 little white/grey boxes on the top right can be seen in Sadie's story in some of the shots where the time stamps appear.

I want to find it because the only pics I can find are tiny and don't blow up very well??

« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 18:43:40 by Jedichef »

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2013, 02:36:30 »
I too am under the impression that I've seen this image in another game, possibly even Halo Reach. I didn't watch the Pax thing ever and therefore this should be the first time I've seen it, but I can quite confidently recall seeing that on my own in one of the games.

I'll take a gander this weekend maybe.
I feel it