Author Topic: Rocket Sloth ODST Mysteries Video - Featuring SGP  (Read 1237 times)

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
Rocket Sloth ODST Mysteries Video - Featuring SGP
« on: October 02, 2020, 10:01:49 »
Clearly many people who've revitalized here about a month ago knew about this, but me, I found this out just today!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBuP039tzjQ&t=1348s

Just think of the feeling, when a community you've been part of a decade ago (my god) is directly mentioned in the title of a video on your feed. Whoo.

Tepec, CIA, you guys are awesome for staying active seemingly for all this time! Good job for helping out these guys on getting the video together! ;D

Man, I'm pumped!
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

VsH Tepec Fett

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Halocreation : French Glitchers Community
Re: Rocket Sloth ODST Mysteries Video - Featuring SGP
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 12:03:45 »
Ahah so glad to read from you!

When I started my kind of regular "let's get monomaniac on ODST again" earlier this year, I was thinking about doing a small video about it for Halo Creation to 'celebrate' ODST coming to MCC PC, but as I was playing on ODST, Luke and Elijah -with whom I already worked on another video- got curious about it. And they became like like really super enthusiastic about that so they offered me to do the video with them!

I really tried my best to provide as much info, and the editing part was also quite a dilemma because I really wanted to show as much as I could, but there has been just so many things and theories, we had to cut out a few  :'( Still, I'm just happy Luke and Elijah thought it was interesting and that many people are now willing to jump in!

At this point I'm not expecting spectacular reveal, but I genuinely have fond memories of the SGP and the "black ops" things, and I still love to wander in ODST notably thanks to that, so I'm happy to see more people are willing to experience the same 'special' thing we felt about this game.

Wish you the best!