Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 2803 times)

Jedichef

• View Profile
Facebook
« on: September 20, 2013, 13:33:36 »
Don't know how relevant this is but...

While wandering MB streets, Sep7ember and my self noticed lots of references to Facebook.

Try going on the and searching for Veronica Dare or huragok, or what ever else you might find interesting.

Like I say how relevant any of this is I don't know but you might be entertained for 20 mins if nothing else.

CIA391

• Caps are cool I'm wearing one now.
    • View Profile
Re: Facebook
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2013, 10:38:12 »
you mean on facebook there's references or do you mean something else entirely?
A frog once said if you read this you'll die but how would he know you'll die. He's a frog and frogs can't talk. Who would listen to this frog. So to read this he just wasted your life for a few minutes meaning you are closer to dying anyway so the frog was telling the truth but frogs can't talk?

Jedichef

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2013, 22:01:17 »
On MB there are red signs with a F in them, they look similar to the Facebook logo and we (sep7ember+myself) had both commented on it a few times in the past, but neither one of us had an account. The sign is just similar not exactly the same.

So a few nights back we finally checked up on it.
If you simply sign in and search a characters name "veronica dare", or a company "new Mombasa police department" they have profile pages with photos etc.

How relevant?? I'm unsure as I am not that familiar with Facebook, never had my own account. But it could just be some kid somewhere?? or a Bungie employee??

Also in the search bar it will say "fictional character" underneath the name searched, I have only searched ODST characters and companies so maybe all the halo characters have them??

So far I've found nothing major to report but the profiles exist and so far have proved only to be a source of amusement, however I have limited access due to having to wait for a friend to let me have a poke around it from his account.

Sep7ember, May have more access than me to FB so  ;) feel free to jump in here dude.

nightcrafter27

• SGP Moderator
  • she / her, puzzles 👀
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2013, 13:03:11 »
I don't think there is much behind it, seeing as how when I searched for "Veronica Dare", I found no less than four profiles for the ONI officer. They are probably fan made, and not official Bungie profiles.
ODST is all about switches, isn't it?

Hello from 2023! PM me if you want to chat on Discord!