Author Topic: SGP: Destroying Henges...  (Read 1391 times)

Redearth

• View Profile
SGP: Destroying Henges...
« on: October 29, 2009, 01:05:12 »
The lights of the henges are either destructable or you can turn them off.  I didn't pay attention to which it was.  It happens if you melee them twice.  Perhaps this could be part of the henge.  Perhaps removing evidence of the henge, AKA playing co-op, killing engineers. removing pliths, getting rid of elites, and destroying all the lights could lead to something.  We keep adding things to these henges, well maybe we should be making them barren.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 01:23:01 by Redearth »

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
Re: SGP: Destroying Henges...
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 05:53:08 »
Nice thought... and welcome!
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

Kenji

• SGP Moderator
  • Living life slowly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 09:32:48 »
Well, I punched the (non)living crap out of the squid henge and I never saw any changes, on the other hand I found a grunt patrol just outside the door of squidhenge and managed to "convince" the brute to step inside. He never got shields though and we scuffled for a bit before he killed me. I was trying to look around and he caught me against a corner.

Another note: The engineers are afraid of the human sniper rifle in addition to brute weaponry.
...this coffee sucks.

Redearth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 20:27:38 »
Well, I punched the (non)living crap out of the squid henge and I never saw any changes, on the other hand I found a grunt patrol just outside the door of squidhenge and managed to "convince" the brute to step inside. He never got shields though and we scuffled for a bit before he killed me. I was trying to look around and he caught me against a corner.

Another note: The engineers are afraid of the human sniper rifle in addition to brute weaponry.

Not the squid henge, punch the lights surrounding them.  They are also found in a few other areas of the city.

Kenji

• SGP Moderator
  • Living life slowly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2009, 16:47:48 »
ah I know that... I guess I need to pay a little more attention. I've destroyed those, I haven't noticed anything though.
...this coffee sucks.

Rogue Sniper

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2009, 00:12:43 »
What if this comes back to the clock theory. Destroy a light for the hour. Then have a person stand in between a stone for the minute. Or the other way around. Any significate times?
 ;)
To stick or not to stick that is the question.

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 06:07:50 »
The time on the ODST controller may be significant.  Relevant post.
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::