Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: 7

<< < (2/8) > >>

thebraino:
I'm supposed to be haivng friends come over some time to finish up the VidMasters (that's why I havn't posted anything in the recon stuff, lol) Getting my brother and two friends recon, and if I already had it, it might dampen a friendship, lol.

Anyway, my friend has the ODST controller, so I'll try to get some 15mpx pictures of it ;). Finally put that camera to work, lol.

ColdGlider:
Sounds great, Brain!  And Kenji... the snapshots only corrupt when the cinematic is showing the Supervisor's camera view.

Kenji:
probably should pay a little more attention... lol

Omeganuepsilon:
Seein as I happened to be up late and a bit bored..

The Subliminal message part, is in each of the differrent Superintendant pics Bungie made when they were first announcing ODST as Recon.

I went over those top to bottom at the time, but it may be worth a second look again.  Each successive one had a different Subliminal Message #.

They're also Rife with bits of seemingly random numbers.

Could be they are random and the same layout was used in the game.  Who know's, may be worth a look.

CS1Energypyre:
I can't get a photo, but I own a controller, so here's a few things written on it:

PROPERTY OF UNSC
Unit weight: 265g (Fueled)
105mm x 154mm x 64.3mm

H3-0
1ε100 0x

(There is a picture of two triangles, they look similar to a failed attempt at a David's Star) 7 (They appear in the top-right of this: http://www.bungie.net/images/ads/vertical_banners/bnet_03_vert_ad_200.jpg )

KIKOWANI.0624
23:03:28:30

K97.28.0003303.D0

That's all I can get. The rest is too small to see, though I can see the 55.6992.3850 vaguely.

Possible corruption, but not entirely sure

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version