Author Topic: Missing stonehedges!  (Read 985 times)

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
Missing stonehedges!
« on: October 30, 2009, 23:46:28 »
I was playing kizingo boulevard and did the banshee trick and was wandering around, when i saw one of those Stonehenges sites and went down, and there were no stonehedges! I got out of my banshee and it exploded, and searched around. I found dares crash site, Crater, and looked around. There was no drop pod! OMG! there were no enginner parts but i did find a hole in the wall. Looked like shrapnel hit it. i went right abofve the crash site and the rooms you start in for firefight were open. Strange. no med packs. i looked around and found many open doors with long hallways but usually at the end it was a locked door. I hope you guys can figure out why the stonehenges wernt there. There were little grey spots on the ground where they should be, but they wernt there.
I feel it

Redearth

• View Profile
Re: Missing stonehedges!
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2009, 10:20:03 »
That is most likely to save space.  Bungie probably starts all maps with a mega template, and then makes the environment detailed where it needs to be for each map.  Any spot you're not supposed to go NORMALLY shouldn't have detail.  Then again, Siege of Mardigal normally isn't in a normal position.