Author Topic: SGP: ODST FanFic Readme  (Read 6065 times)

Kenji

• SGP Moderator
  • Living life slowly.
    • View Profile
SGP: ODST FanFic Readme
« on: November 19, 2009, 22:01:40 »
I would like to thank ColdGlider for the birth of the fanfic section. It was an off idea tossed around during a game and showed promise and became real!

Now onto the meat of this subject.
Treat this like you would on any RP site. You know, like keep out of character (OOC for those of you who might not know) stuff in its respective thread (if there is one), be nice, don't interrupt, wash your hands after the bathroom... Oops, wrong speech.  ;)

For the most part just watch your spelling and try not to be controlling. I'm a nice guy, so I probably won't ban you but if you bug me, I'll hava Apollo camp your spawn and become a man... That sounds horrible when I say it like that, and trust me, it is...

Reserve this place for roleplay, stories, poems, haikus, songs, and anything else that you can think of in that little head of yours. As long as it is on the topic of the halo universe. More importantly the ODST realm of things. (being that this is in the ODST section) I figure if this site gets huge all the different topics will get tossed around, but for now?

Go have fun and play nice!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 22:30:17 by ColdGlider »
...this coffee sucks.