Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Marty

SGP: Superintendent Sayings in Mombasa Streets

(1/3) > >>

ColdGlider:
Everyone knows that when you walk up to an Optican Station, you hear the SI say phrases like:

"Optican: Health Care On Demand."
"Need Medical Assistance?  Choose Optican!"
"Fast, accurate diagnosis- or your money back!"

But did you know there are different expressions triggered by the active UNSC Recruiting Centers?  By active, I mean that they contain COMM Data that hasn't yet been collected.  (Perhaps others will work, too... no confirmations yet.)  As you approach a recruiting center, the display will change from the "UNSC Navy - Holding the Line" image to the SI Optican Image.  As this happens, a random sample from the SI's catalog of expressions will play.  I tested this using one located in the Southwest corner of District 08, while mapping on Easy.  Here are some of the expressions I heard (coudn't get a seventh... perhaps on a higher difficulty?):

"Keep It Clean!"
"Pardon Our Dust"
"Detour:  Proceed With Caution"
"Yellow Means Yield"
"Please Remain Calm"
"Metropolitan Disaster!"

Please post more expressions if you find them!

Dunder Moose:
How do you activate those if you already have all of Sadie's story?

ColdGlider:
Create a new profile on your 360.  This does not mean you need another XBL account.  You can make as many local profiles as you need, basically.  The new profile will be a completely blank slate which you can use for testing purposes.  *sigh*  I do this all too frequently.
 :-[

This means you'll have to play CM:TP again... but on easy you can literally sprint through the level without killing a single enemy.  Takes about a minute.  And you don't have to play CM:UR to get to the first UNSC Recruiting Station in D08.

Scatcycle:
While i was on my Scatcycle account (one and only) i had all sadies story and that stuff and so when me and glitcher got out of tarayazi plaza we went to this garden like place with trees near crater and i saw a security so i went to it, i couldnt open it but i heard vergil saying something. it wasnt the optican stuff. It was weird. I heard him right outside the door.

odst glitcher:

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on December 20, 2009, 16:23:14 ---While i was on my Scatcycle account (one and only) i had all sadies story and that stuff and so when me and glitcher got out of tarayazi plaza we went to this garden like place with trees near crater and i saw a security so i went to it, i couldnt open it but i heard vergil saying something. it wasnt the optican stuff. It was weird. I heard him right outside the door.

--- End quote ---

wow did i miss it we should get out again and see

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version