Author Topic: SGP: Ghost Chasers Team Recon - Recon Level Descriptions  (Read 2113 times)

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
SGP: Ghost Chasers Team Recon - Recon Level Descriptions
« on: November 23, 2009, 18:07:48 »
For some time, members here have been awaiting the day when four players would be available to run through the streets of New Mombasa having each completed the full set of ODST achievements as well as having unlocked their Recon Armor in Halo 3.   If I'm not mistaken, we have the ability to do this now.  It's time to get moving.  The group request for the first Recon Excursion has been posted here in the Knights of SGP board.

In the time between the idea and the reality, some other issues have arisen.  More variables to consider.  I don't wish to delay our first excursion in order for us to meet more requirements, so I propose we handle this in stages.  I have organized these stages into different "Recon Levels" which indicate the specific criteria that each member of the 4-Player team must meet.  These are subject to alteration and group debate.

Recon Level Alpha
Each player's Xbox Live Profile has:
1. Completed all of the Vidmaster Achievements and unlocked the Recon armor in Halo 3, thereby also having received the SGP Forum Achievement 'I Haz Recon' with their corresponding SGP Account.
2. Completed all of the Halo 3: ODST achievements. (1000/1000)
3. Obtained all of the 30 COMM Data entries in both Solo and Co-Op modes. 

Recon Level Bravo
1. Met the requirements for Recon Level Alpha.
2. Completed all of the Halo 3 achievements available at the time of Halo 3: ODST's release. (1750/1750)

Recon Level Charlie
1. Met the requirements for Recon Level Bravo.
2. Completed all of the Halo Wars achievements available at the time of Halo 3: ODST's release. (1200/1200)

If you think these need further consideration and/or changes, please reply with your suggestions.

Quote from: Aliens (1986)
All right, sweethearts, you're a team and there's nothin' to worry about. We come here, and we gonna conquer, and we gonna kick some, is that understood? That's what we gonna do, sweethearts, we are going to go and get some. All right, people, on the ready line! Are ya lean?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 22:01:30 by nightcrafter27 »
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

Apollo Doom

• SGP Moderator
  • Lookin' out for pink balloons and cartoon faces
    • View Profile
Re: SGP: Ghost Chasers Team Recon - Recon Level Descriptions
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 21:04:49 »
Jesus Christ I'll be amazed if any of us gets to Recon Level Charlie.

I doubt I'll make it to Bravo, I suck so hard at Lone Wolves.  But I always love more incentive to get achievemnets!

Kenji

• SGP Moderator
  • Living life slowly.
    • View Profile
Re: SGP: Ghost Chasers Team Recon - Recon Level Descriptions
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2009, 09:51:45 »
I am 7 achiezements away form bravo and about 15 or so away form charlie. Not including the 7 for bravo that is... Except I dont have all the expansions for halo wars at the moment so Ill need to get the orgiaional ones first.
...this coffee sucks.