Author Topic: strange happening  (Read 1412 times)

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
strange happening
« on: December 10, 2009, 01:48:30 »
well i encountered something strange today

i led a brute from the rally point area straight over to the ONI alpha site clue and he stopped and shooted me then  dissapeared and after he vanished a phantom stopped in mid-air and started to shoot me

can anyone explain this
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

thebraino

• SGP Moderator
  • The info you came here for is on that side... --->
    • View Profile
Re: strange happening
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 02:45:09 »
If you were able to upload a video to your fileshare, or even up a picture, we might be able to help out a bit more.

EnigmaBiz

• Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
  • Sphinx Grand Pharaoh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 03:10:05 »
I had the same thing happen back when i was trying to lead brutes to the henge. Enemy's can not leave the district from which they are spawned.( I feel like I have posted this before) As for the phantom, either it was me and Apollo or Cold Glider and I..(it was a while ago) actually it may have been Kenji, anyways we were on MS at the destroyed bridge and a Phantom hovered over head firing at us. It was odd....I think we killed it too..

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 03:28:59 »
its loading problems
I feel it

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 03:54:25 »
It's normal for the phantom to attack in the ONI area.  I agree with Engima regarding disappearing enemies.  The end of the tunnel marks the end of District 10 and the beginning of the ONI area.  Once the enemy tries to exit the tunnel, they'll probably disappear.
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2009, 16:10:38 »
It's normal for the phantom to attack in the ONI area.  I agree with Engima regarding disappearing enemies.  The end of the tunnel marks the end of District 10 and the beginning of the ONI area.  Once the enemy tries to exit the tunnel, they'll probably disappear.

he followed me out the tunnel and to the bridge and i was trying to get him to fall of the edge to see if the engineer back in D10 would survive but he stopped then dissapeared

to first poster: i would gladly like to link but i`m offline right now and i don`t know how to link on SGP
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 16:51:12 »
to first poster: i would gladly like to link but i`m offline right now and i don`t know how to link on SGP

Just copy the address from the address bar of your browser and paste it into your post.  Like this:

http://subculturelifestyle.com/forum/index.php?topic=370.0

(That happens to be a link to a puzzle that only two SGP members have figured out so far...)
 ;)

I didn't have to do anything special to make that link clickable... just make sure you copy everything, espcecially the "http://" at the beginning.
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::