Author Topic: SGP - how to get out of maps  (Read 3197 times)

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
SGP - how to get out of maps
« on: December 12, 2009, 17:56:43 »
this thread or whatever they are called on SGP is for how to get the camera or yourself out of maps and tutorials will be very nice  :police:

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=102353999

this is how to get out of coastal highway by going into free-cam when i go back onto the highway and the barrier deloads
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 01:50:02 by VsH Tepec Fett »
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
Re: how to get out of maps
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 04:07:42 »
coolio man. wait: why hasnt anyone tryed to go back to the highway and go onto the elephant?
I feel it

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 16:02:58 »
coolio man. wait: why hasnt anyone tryed to go back to the highway and go onto the elephant?

you can`t the door closes as soon as it loads and if you are on the highway before then you just load with your buddy but maybe a well placed vehicle could clip you through

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 00:26:20 »
no, the doors are pretty thick. maybe go over?  :o
I feel it

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 01:13:46 »
We love you, OG... but your grammar will be the death of us!
 :)

I have been messing around with OG's video and it's a great way to get a look at parts of the city that you normally don't see, just like his previous video on FF:LP.  In order that others can appreciate what he has done here, I'm going to provide some clarification.

The Goal
Break the invisible barrier above the highway in CM:CH

The Process
  • A least two players play CM:CH up until the point where you are supposed to exit your vehicles and enter the final area.
  • Allow Buck to proceed into the final area, but do not allow any players to enter!
  • All players return to the highway just outside of the exit ramp and face north.
  • Player A enters the final area of CM:CH abnormally by jumping over the highway and landing on the roof of a building.
  • Player B enters the final area normally to battle the enemies.  When he does this, a barrier is created which prevents normal travel back to the highway.
  • Player A then jumps back down onto the highway from his high vantage point in the final area.
  • The barrier will now be broken, and the floating camera can now roam freely!

The Proof (and how to use it!)
  • Load OG's video (Name: COASTAL HI 002, Author: el sniperado, Date: 2009.11.17)
  • Notice that you cannot get the floating camera very far above the highway.
  • Forward to 3:20.  At this point, the players have managed to grenade a car such that it provides enough extra height for required jump.
  • Forward to 4:52.  At this point, Player A has made the jump onto the wall.  Notice that your floating camera is still hitting a barrier.
  • You may also wish to note that your camera can pass freely through the normal entrance into the final area.
  • Forward to 5:50.  At this point, Player B has triggered a new invisible barrier across the normal entrance to the final area.  The original invisible barrier (the ceiling) is still in tact.
  • At 6:31, Player A has jumped back down to the highway and the invisible barrier has been broken!

Thanks for sharing this video, OG... and special thanks for adeptly using your cooperative checkpoint so that we didn't have to forward through the entire level to get to the end!!!
 ;)
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 16:13:28 »
>>SENT: [COLDGLIDER.ADMIN.SGP] 2009.12.18 >>  Massive quote removed.

thank you for sharing how to but don`t forget that if you go too close to the glass you get trapped in the normal barrier

and you have to wraith launch out
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 07:03:04 by ColdGlider »

VsH Tepec Fett

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Halocreation : French Glitchers Community
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 16:52:26 »
There's a way to get totally out of Coastal Highway in-game, not just in theater ;
That's here, you should be able to understand with the pics on the following tutorial, and maybe with google translation :P
http://halocreation.superforum.fr/autoroute-cotiere-f122/trick-hors-limite-a-la-fin-t2049.htm

Tepec

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 16:56:25 »
There's a way to get totally out of Coastal Highway in-game, not just in theater ;
That's here, you should be able to understand with the pics on the following tutorial, and maybe with google translation :P
http://halocreation.superforum.fr/autoroute-cotiere-f122/trick-hors-limite-a-la-fin-t2049.htm

Tepec

in the vid i do get out just takes long and i went back in at another point silly me   :)

hey how do i join halocreation as i have two glitchs but i`ve forgotten one(will remember soon lol)

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 19:08:47 »
I suggest you just tell them to Tepec, 'cause I don't think you know how to speak french (I do!). ;)
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

VsH Tepec Fett

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Halocreation : French Glitchers Community
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 01:27:07 »
The two glitches you told me are already presented on Halocreation.

I'll try later to do a translation of those tutorials, which explain how to get out of :

1) Tayari Plaza
2) Uplift Reserve, during loading sequency 2 or the last part of the mission ;
3) Kizingo Boulevard (two methods are explained) ;
4) Police H.Q. in theatre mode ;
5) ONI Alpha Site in theatre mode ;
6) Mombasa Streets.

I'm sure you can understand part of them just with the pics !

Tepec
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 17:51:12 by nightcrafter27 »