Author Topic: SGP: Theories - Inaccessible Areas  (Read 34554 times)

VsH Tepec Fett

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Halocreation : French Glitchers Community
Re: SGP: Theories - Inaccessible Areas
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2009, 15:51:51 »
Hi !

Thank you ODST glitcher for your theories, and i'll say some things that could give you some ideas :
Yesterday, i use the known way to go out of Mombasa Streets (you can see the different methods on youtube) , and i try with another player to "load" or pre-load the entire black districts ... We failed, actually that seems impossible to me (but i'll try other glitch, i don't despear !) .

But, what i've found could be interesting : i succeeded in trying to load the ONI alpha site and go around those huge walls (that is quite hard because you need a player that stay in the streets in order to load different districts, and a player who is out of the map and who need to do a huge mongoose jump (with 2 grenades) to go above those very huge walls above the districts (those walls aren't the district walls, they are much bigger) .
At present, i've not been on the other side of the destructed bridge, but i'm quite sure this is possible.

(I've done some other funny glitches that i'll show to you with a little video, but unfortunately i don't think they help in our quest ...)

Now i try to get out of Kikowani Station (some incredible glitchers have done it, by a mad way XD i hope i could do what they did once !) , and i still hope that we can make entire black districts load ...
A clue could be found by finding a way to get out of District 1, at the beginning of "Coastal Highway" mission, because this mission is the only one where we are in a usually totally black district.

'Have to find that !

Good luck,

Tepec

P.S. : pan-cam could be effectively interesting in order to search something in Mombasa Streets, but i haven't found anything by this way ... But good eyes could see what i cannot !

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2009, 16:19:06 »
you can get the camera out of kikowani station by scarab launching which is pretty easy

destroy one of the scarab`s leg and land on it.wait till it gets back up and when it moves it should kill you but launch your body miles into the air

oh and tepec i messaged you on both SGP and XBL because i`m hoping of seeing your new way out of kizingo boulveyard
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 16:24:37 by odst glitcher »
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

VsH Tepec Fett

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2009, 01:14:42 »
Hi !

Today, i've discovered something i never saw here or on youtube, so don't blame me if you know that :

When you start the mission "Coastal Highway" , you are in an uplift and you're coming from the Data Hive ; if you're two players, let one of you kill the other one in the elevator, and you will see something fun : the body will fall, passing In the ground of the elevator ! Now, go in theatre mode, and look : there's something very deep !
An invisible roof forbid us to go there, so i tried to see clearer with pan cam ; camera seemed to don't let me going deeper, so i've been forced to do some epileptic movements, but with my "bo(?)tier d'acquisition video" (sorry i don't know how you call it : the object we buy in order to extract video from the game to our computer) i could take an interesting picture :

It wasn't clear for my eyes, but look those pictures :

I haven't find the way to go in this room, which is the last one we're going in during "Data Hive" mission, but i have to (i'm note sure it's possible, but i'll search, that is sure !)

Moreover : i noticed with pan cam that the invisible ceiling on the beginning of this mission is incredibly "less high" than in others missions which take place into Mombasa streets, and that's why we haven't already found the way to go into those dark areas ... Weird !

"Secret Room ! Secret Room ! I wanna go in the Secret Room !"

Tepec
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 20:24:13 by Phantasm 08 »

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2009, 01:33:26 »
woah... wait, i think i haz an idea... wasnt there  a thing where someone holds a flamethrower and someone or something lands on that person REALY hard and they fly through the ground? since theres a flame on data hive we could try that..
I feel it

VsH Tepec Fett

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2009, 01:45:22 »
I took those pics during Coastal Highway mission, not Data Hive ; but you're right, we should look during Data Hive if this is opposite ; if the elevator rise and allow us to see the first room of Coastal Highway mission !

Tepec

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2009, 05:34:53 »
well yeah but i meant you carry the flamethrower to caostal coastal highway
« Last Edit: December 18, 2009, 06:22:20 by ColdGlider »
I feel it

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2009, 08:37:47 »
It has been tried, I hear, but no success. :P
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2009, 14:15:53 »
I took those pics during Coastal Highway mission, not Data Hive ; but you're right, we should look during Data Hive if this is opposite ; if the elevator rise and allow us to see the first room of Coastal Highway mission !

Tepec

cool find ever got in that jammed door at the start of data hive there is 2 dead cops and a dead drone you can see but i`ve never gotten the camera in there

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2009, 16:08:06 »
glitcher! Thats what we should do today! get into that room! i know just how to do it! we start from prepare to drop and then bring a mongoose in!
I feel it

odst glitcher

• View Profile

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2009, 18:19:36 »
Nicely done OG.  :)
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2009, 18:21:55 »
Nicely done OG.  :)

why thank you i`m a master at theater all i did was wait till the dead bodies past the barrier and i could get in

VsH Tepec Fett

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2009, 21:12:18 »
Well done !

I couldn't let the camera on the dead body falling, so i don't know how you've done it, but that's good !
;D would you tell me ? :P )

Thank you for this odst glitcher ;
Now, it could be interesting during "Data Hive" mission to try to go in the elevator cage and see if it rise to Coastal Highway !

Tepec

Dunder Moose

• SGP Moderator
  • Gherjsz<GP
    • View Profile
    • Rockblog
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2009, 23:49:47 »
This reminds me of the Secret Room on the Ark from Halo 3.  I wonder if it is another stage for a cutscene that was used and got stashed in an inaccessible area of a map for space issues.
::0:-:-:0:-:0:0:0:-:000000:-:0000000:-:0000:00:0:0:0:00:00:000:0::

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 19, 2009, 00:08:54 »
Well done !

I couldn't let the camera on the dead body falling, so i don't know how you've done it, but that's good !
;D would you tell me ? :P )

Thank you for this odst glitcher ;
Now, it could be interesting during "Data Hive" mission to try to go in the elevator cage and see if it rise to Coastal Highway !

Tepec

well you would have to launch through the barrier on data hive i`ll try tommorow and you could help me

we would just need to betray for enough frags then ka-boom!!!!

i don`t know how i did it i just swapped to my character and he was past the barrier