Halo ODST > Theorizers

SGP: Temporal Alignment

<< < (3/3)

Phantasm 08:
Aww, come on.  You're kidding  :(

nightcrafter27:
Nope. The game engine can only handle 2 district loaded at a time. Sucks, but it's the truth.

ColdGlider:

--- Quote from: Phantasm 08 on September 09, 2010, 22:22:31 ---I'm gonna see if I can get as many plinths at the same time as possible.  So far I've got two of them, in the building where you find Dare's helmet.  I'll report in with more information later.

--- End quote ---

Please provide in-game photos of your plinth creations, Phantasm!  The more the merrier... and we can always add them to our guide.

:)

Phantasm 08:

--- Quote from: ColdGlider on September 10, 2010, 21:59:25 ---
--- Quote from: Phantasm 08 on September 09, 2010, 22:22:31 ---I'm gonna see if I can get as many plinths at the same time as possible.  So far I've got two of them, in the building where you find Dare's helmet.  I'll report in with more information later.

--- End quote ---

Please provide in-game photos of your plinth creations, Phantasm!  The more the merrier... and we can always add them to our guide.

:)

--- End quote ---

The only interesting thing that happened was that I got a plinth stuck under the police car right outside the building.  It took 2 plasma grenades and about three minutes of meleeing to get it out, and that's all I was able to do  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version