Author Topic: strange thing  (Read 5751 times)

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
strange thing
« on: December 27, 2009, 16:15:00 »
i`m talking to a guy on bungie.net about something and he mentioned about spilling the blood of(maybe he never said) elites i think well he messaged this when i asked locations of some of the areas and he answered with this

Posted by: name removed for safety
 havnt found any on Mombasa streets yet. I have found one on kizingo blvd. And one on data hive. The one on data hive was a glitch in the game I believe because I was walking down the second foggy hall and the door that wAs normaly locked was showing up green. Do what I did but there was a full carbine in it. Thee one on kizingo blvd was off to the left I believe after the second big open area and there was a rocket launcher in it. The third one was the one on page 4 I think it was of the thread about this. I have heard from many people that there was nothing in it but I found an AR. The weapons appear to be random as well as the room locations. The dificulty may play a role in this as well.

now the last area is that area you could get in with glyphs but he got in by spilling the blood of some dead thing and he is saying that there was an AR inside

now i am too kind to tell him VOIDO but this seems a bit like a lie but we should still check this out
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

ColdGlider

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • GruntsPajamas.com
Re: strange thing
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 16:52:09 »
The "spilling the blood" report was what eventually led us to discover bump glitching.  The original blood spillers were beating up the dead elites in D06... and unknowingly triggering the preload boundary in the process.  When they walked back to D08 they noticed the bumped TGSD and assumed it had to do with beating up the corpses.  Then this ColdGlider guy came along and claimed that it wasn't the corpses, it was the nearby glyphs that triggered it.  He was wrong, too.  Eventually- with some egging on by Gothi- I figured out the concept of bump glitching which explained the phenomenon and has never failed us since.

That being said... if someone has found access to the same area without bumping the district then we have found ourselves a discovery.  In order to prove this, players will have to enter D04 to make sure D08 is totally unloaded before they head back there- otherwise D08 will be bumped.

I have no idea what you (and this mystery man of yours) tried to report other than it involved rooms with random weapons and something to do with blood spilling.  Neither his message or your explanation painted a clear picture of what it is that was "found".  Do you think you can start from the beginning, using sentences?
::o:-:-:o:-:o:o:o:oo:oo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo:ooo:oooo:-:oooooo:o:ooooooo::

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 20:54:45 »
I have no idea what you (and this mystery man of yours) tried to report other than it involved rooms with random weapons and something to do with blood spilling.  Neither his message or your explanation painted a clear picture of what it is that was "found".  Do you think you can start from the beginning, using sentences?

just thought i would share it with you because he may have found something i mean mysterious doors randomly opening is very mysterious indeed

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 20:57:20 »
wait, you can bump on data hive?
I feel it

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 20:59:28 »
he messaged me now it seems it is not that door

The strange room I was refering to was the long hall just before the first beacon. It has a soldier that has died with no obvious reason as to how. Marines don't just drop dead. Oh and now that you mention it do you know how normaly all the rooms on the second level on your way up to the helmet are all locked. I just found that if you shoot every body even the aliens one of those doors opens. Inside I found a healthpack. But when I proceded up the room with the jackal sniper was locked. This puzzles me. I have nver seen a normaly open door become locked. What do you think?

Pulse Cloud

• SGP Moderator
  • The pickle-shooting Cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2009, 21:27:53 »
Nope, not true. I shot and meleed everything in D05 and nothing happened.
I am tree.

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2009, 21:41:51 »
Nope, not true. I shot and meleed everything in D05 and nothing happened.

hmm i shall ask him if he has any proof

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 10:12:29 »
Sounds like a scammer. :-X
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2009, 16:16:57 »

he is going to get proof soon and he is already joined SGP but until CG accepts him we wont get anything

BTW he said he saw numbers in the sky and is getting pics of them

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2009, 17:13:21 »

he is going to get proof soon and he is already joined SGP but until CG accepts him we wont get anything

BTW he said he saw numbers in the sky and is getting pics of them
Yeah, he said about those numbers to me too (he PMd me).
Oh well,  we'll see then.
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2009, 18:38:42 »
lol he probly saw the pan cam numbers xD! or just some of the davinci coding.
I feel it

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2009, 21:57:20 »
another message with a link to his fileshare idk if the doors are in but he said there is other stuff  ;)

http://www.bungie.net/stats/halo3/filesets.aspx?player=Vigilnt%20sniper

this is the link to my proof

pictures: two of them are the numbers. Follow the instructions in the descriptions.
               The other two are the glyphs that I have translated. Thier deffinitions are in the description.

Movie: long but shows the engineers flight patern at squid hendge. It also shows the switching doors and the first four pliniths that have been found.

Scatcycle

• SGP Moderator
  • swag
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2009, 22:03:00 »
the guys mind is just putting numbers where there are no numbers its just the sky forming a vague shape. And whats this flight pattern? They go where they want to i thought. unless bungies coding got better from halo 3, but it uses the same engine. sooo.... im pretty sure its the same as the oracles. (withought the engys spotted you yet) Fly around. Stop. Fly around. Stop.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2009, 15:41:55 by Scatcycle »
I feel it

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2009, 22:03:42 »
the guys bs'ing there are no numbers. And whats this flight pattern? They go where they want to dammit!

maybe his imagination and he says in the vid he gets a door to open on tayari plaza vid

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2009, 12:52:40 »
the guys bs'ing there are no numbers its just the sky forming a vague shape. And whats this flight pattern? They go where they want to dammit!

you have no imagination right :-\ the guy told me to tell you that you have to read the instructions and do them on the pics  :-[