Halo ODST > SGP Task Force: Black Ops

New strategies to getting through doors withought theater

(1/3) > >>

Scatcycle:
*CALLING ALL CARTOGRAPHERS! A job that needs to be done is a mapping of secret rooms. This is a long project so we should get many people to work on it*

Getting into secret rooms:

I think now that people are starting to find secret rooms we should think of strategies to get in them withought theater. Make your suggestions here:

Strategies:

1: Splattering someone in between objects through a wall with a mongoose like this:   [box]:)[box]
      Does it work: Unknown
         *Scatcycle*

2: Getting off the back of a mongoose
      Does it work: CONFIRMED
         *Scatcycle*

3: Pushing through with wraith
      Does it work: CONFIRMED
         *Hornet 416*

4: Re spawning inside room
      Does it work: Unknown
         *Scatcycle*

5: Shoving person through with ghost
      Does it work: ON CERTAIN DOORS
         *Scatcycle*

Add your strategies here!

Hornet 416 (Vandal):
The Mongoose pushing people through walls work with Wraiths and getting off the Mongoose but not the back also works

Scatcycle:
ok, would you like to double confirm, and tell me exactly how to do it? then i can put your name by it and call it confirmed

odst glitcher:

--- Quote from: Scatcycle on December 29, 2009, 15:26:38 ---ok, would you like to double confirm, and tell me exactly how to do it? then i can put your name by it and call it confirmed

--- End quote ---

you can get through because you are getting squished but would doing it without a mongoose work   ;) i believe i can confirm the getting off the back but only in certain areas like in that small room we got in next to tayari plaza beacon

Scatcycle:
k show me on live or provide pics and i'll say confirmed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version