Author Topic: mystery no AI enemies  (Read 1643 times)

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
mystery no AI enemies
« on: January 06, 2010, 20:27:03 »
i found these little fellas while strolling around mombasa in theater

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=103918483

what a lone stealth brute but these guys always come in groups and this guy wouldn`t move throughout the whole vid

http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=103918514

hey i remember these guys but what are they doing so far away and why are they not moving either

both these screenshots were taken after leaving the crater district but the furthest i ventured was at the brutes i never went near the area

yes i`m sorry for not following the new rules and i may delete and re-post this tommorow but i just found this very confusing
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

Hornet 416 (Vandal)

• Now thats what i call a Explosion
    • View Profile
Re: mystery no AI enemies
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 23:53:36 »
No. 1
Maybe the Brute strayed away from his Group and got lost, So waited there for his Group lol
*Stares At Wall*

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 06:31:20 »
Video please?
Could be just a glitch anomaly or something, never seen anything like this in my Box.
Den glider in, Den glider in, Den glider in i mål igen...

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 15:33:43 »
Video please?
Could be just a glitch anomaly or something, never seen anything like this in my Box.

you just need to walk over to the brutes and engineer then theater to the district next to uplift reserve district

how can i get a vid of something in theater if he loads when i get near that area  :-\

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 16:22:52 »
Video please?

you just need to walk over to the brutes and engineer then theater to the district next to uplift reserve district

how can i get a vid of something in theater if he loads when i get near that area  :-\
Wha?
what a lone stealth brute but these guys always come in groups and this guy wouldn`t move throughout the whole vid
You mentioned a vid, so please, show it. You should always present everything you can in your OP.
And by "he loads when I get near that area", are you implying that the brute vanishes?

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 16:43:07 »
Video please?

Wha?
You mentioned a vid, so please, show it. You should always present everything you can in your OP.
And by "he loads when I get near that area", are you implying that the brute vanishes?

annoyed face  you should`ve told me earlier when i was on and will the vid still be there

idk if he deloads or not but if he doesn`t he would actually move and stuff

Imppa

• SGP Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 17:05:31 »
Video please?

Wha?

annoyed face  you should`ve told me earlier when i was on and will the vid still be there

Oh, you didn't mean he wont move, just that he is alone, correct?
But now that you say, I do remember a single stealth brute join up with a captain and attack me after I had listened the audio log near the engineer...
Was the case same with the lil' guys? That they didn't move, but they would have if you would've loaded em?

odst glitcher

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2010, 20:12:43 »
Video please?

Wha?

Oh, you didn't mean he wont move, just that he is alone, correct?
But now that you say, I do remember a single stealth brute join up with a captain and attack me after I had listened the audio log near the engineer...
Was the case same with the lil' guys? That they didn't move, but they would have if you would've loaded em?

yes if you remember that area you fight them guys but i`ve never seen a stealth brute there