Author Topic: My Story (Name needed)  (Read 7328 times)

odst glitcher

• founder of the AR and zombie elites
    • View Profile
Re: My Story (Name needed)
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2010, 23:15:44 »
Part 8 will be soon constructed, Sorry for the Delay

hurrys up
who are you and why are you looking at my profile

Vandal

• View Profile
Re: My Story (Name needed)
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2010, 20:59:39 »
Part 8
(Spartan M05, Floria and the ODSTs enter the Comm Room)
Lord Hood: So these are the soldiers you wish to transfer to Arcadia and Earth?
Captain: Yes Lord Hood.
Lord Hood: So your plan is...
Spartan M05: In the brief moment that Prof. Anders saw the Relic secrets two planets were specified, Arcadia and Earth, In which we believe may hold some secrets about this war.
Lord Hood: Earth is our motherland, Most secrets aren't secret but I see you're serious about your business, I'll tell General Reves to let you through without any probl---
(Navigations Officer Presley rushes into Comm Room)
Captain: Presley, There must be good reason for this.
Navigator Presley (Human): There is sir, A vessel appeared on our radars but there isn't any sign of life from our probes but two of the probes were destroyed soon after entering the vessel.
Floria: It would seem appropriate to scan this vessel before leaving to investigate Arcadia and Earth.
(Lord Hood leaves Commlink)
Captain: You have 6 Hours before you go on your mission, Officer Floria, I advise you stay on board this ship.
Floria: I can protect myself Captain, (Put's on protective helmet) I expected you to know that by now.

(14 HEV Pods launch at unknown vessel, As they sweep past the front a name is slightly visible, Journey's End)

Andrew: This ship's name and that weird talk when we were on the HarBringer creeps me out.
Joseph: Andrew, There is no way this ship is anyhow related to that silly talk.
Andrew: Just sayin', Next time don't take me on one of these missions.
Spartan M05: We're almost in the Hangar, Pop hatches outside Hangar and use jetpacks to get on board, Don't fly into a ventilation shaft.
Natalie: What if we do?
Spartan M05: We want to stay together, Something about this ship feels wrong... Very very wrong.
Steven: The stench is what is wrong mate.
Spartan M05: Not the stench, Just something about it.

Part 8, After 120 Days without a post.
Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

When Russian troops got into Berlin in WWII whenever the street they were going down was barricaded, it took them 2 hours and 15 minutes to get through, 2 hours laughing hysterically and 15 minutes tearing the barricade down.